Petco Rewards Program

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Waynefire • May 28, 2012.

1. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I know that many people do not like to join rewards programs because they can track what you are buying. However, I found the Petco rewards program to be one of the best ones around. They may track what I get, but this leads to specialized coupons and even getting to have the five dollar coupons sent to me for every 100 I spend!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have had my Petco Rewards card for quite awile but don't use it as much as I used to. It is really nice to get those $5 coupons.

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    If I shop somewhere on a regular basis, I always sign up for the rewards program. If you continue to buy only what you would normally buy, you can only benefit from the coupons/ special promotions they offer you.

4. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    This is very true btrato and dissn. I know these 5 dollar coupons really add up to huge savings for me the next month. Then when they price match the feed mill prices on dog food it helps out a lot because I can get the food for really cheap!

5. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I loved it when I bought my dog's food there. You get two big bags of $50 dog food, which you are going to buy anyway, and you get the coupons. They also had it where, once you bought ten bags of food, you got a free one. I stopped shopping there, because they moved out of my town, but I do miss it.

6. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I love shopping here. In fact I got a coupon for them today in my email! This is something which I cannot wait to use because it is going to be the time for me to get my dog food.

7. Scarletpyxi

ScarletpyxiMember

Threads:
    I have never received coupons from them, but I have spent quite a good deal of money there. I have actually been wondering what the purpose of their rewards card is recently. Maybe I should fill out another application and get a new one...

8. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    My Petco rewards program has been rewarding me frequently with coupons good for one free can of cat food. I think I've collected about eight cans already, but since our kitty isn't too fond of wet cat food, I've given them to relatives whose cats eat that kind of food. Petsmart has been doing the same thing with the free cans of cat food coupons. I've been satisfied so far as a member of both rewards programs.

9. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    I've always loved the Petco Rewards program! As you said, they use the tracking system for good! I used to have a hamster and that's the only place I would buy supplies for her. I would get coupons and specialty flyers in the mail that pertained to her. I loved it!

10. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    We don't have a Petco nearby, so I only get the rewards when I buy online. It's usually not the best deal online, but occasionally I find something. My rewards don't add up very fast because of this. I use Petsmart's program, but I rarely get anything. The coupons usually print at the register. There good on your next visit. Mine always expire before I need to shop again.