PetMeds?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by SEA81 • May 16, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone here used Petmeds to get get their pets' medications? I looked into it, but I really don't see that much of a savings difference between what they offer and what my veterinarian sells out of his office. The other thing I wasn't too crazy about is that you have to buy a full pack of things - at the office they will break up boxes if you don't need the entire box, which is also cheaper.

Just curious what your experiences there have been like...

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I'm with you. I'm interested in Pedmeds online, but haven't actually gone through with a purchase yet.

I've noticed the price for flea and tick medicine is much cheaper online. Although I had to shop around at a bunch of different online pet medication sites to find a deal. Some of the sites were actually charging more than my vet's office for Revolution.

Does anyone have advice on what site is the best price-wise consistently. I really had to search to find a good deal. In the end, the time it took to find a deal probably cost me money! :)

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have always been a little curious about this, and I have to say that I like the idea from a business stand point. I just think that enough people do not really know where to go, and if you make yourself available I can see a lot of people using it. That said, I have never needed a significant amount of medication for my pet, so it was never really applicable to me, but I would certainly look into it if I needed more, and I bet they are cheaper. Best of luck to you.