Pets make me wanna pee. Foreal

Discussion in Pets started by sam42 • Aug 13, 2014.

1. sam42

sam42New Member

Threads:
    I have been reading posts all over about "my pet, i love and adore pets, my puppy, pussy cat etc" all these kinda of things but truth is, I can not stand a pet especially a cat, one time i had to burn our cat to ravage the kind of in-animal that cat had done to me just the previous day.
    I had stepped on her mistakenly and not even a sorry could do, she jumped on my ankle and ran away with some pretty huge meet from it. since then i do not like cats, the same with puppy because ours never really liked me but my young sis. I guess it is because it was a male puppy and i am a male guy. That's why he choose to love my sister.

I am sure 90% of you guys adore pets though isn't?

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    What!!! I hope you really did not mean that you actually burned your cat!! Your post really upsets me. It shows me that you have no love of life, no morals, and no heart. I don't care what country you live in or where you come from. There is such a thing as respecting life!

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's disgusting, honestly. If you accidentally stomp on an animal what do you expect from it? Purrs and rubbing itself against your legs because you're the owner? Far from it!

Animals have better instincts than humans. They'll instinctively know if someone is good or bad. So if the puppy rejected you fella . . .

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree Denis. It sounds like the animals don't like you for a good reason. Animals have great instincts (although I do sometimes wonder because Lily will bark at random people that weren't doing anything wrong).
    I hate babies. They are disgusting and ugly. I just don't get the appeal at all but in no way am I going to hurt a baby so what I'm saying is you may not like animals but you also need to respect them. I think it's crazy when people say they hate animals because a lot of animals are better than people and not to mention we are animals essentially too. This honestly just breaks my heart and I'm not even a cat person.

#4Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2014