Philips Shp2000 Headphone

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Beast_Titan • Dec 24, 2016.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I originally wanted to post this thread on the Product reviews section but it has a glitch that disables me from posting.

[​IMG]

I purchased this headset weeks ago for just 39 dollars because I wanted a to have a headphone that is around 2 meters long because I can't afford those wireless PC headphones. My desktop computer is 1.5 meters away from my bed and there are times when my leg hurts from hours of sitting through my online jobs. Yup sometimes I do my online jobs on my bed.

I do wan't to purchase a laptop in the future but at this moment my budget is tight.

PROS:
    The cushions are removable and it is also easy to put them on again. You can wash them so they will smell fresh, clean and new again.

This headphone made me able to do my work on my bed because of it's chord's length. I use these headphones for my audio related online work like transcription jobs and call categorizing jobs. I can clearly hear all the audio files through the ear pads.

This product I believe is more compatible with Tablets and smartphones. The audio is louder when I use it to mobile devices.

CONS

I do use it for PC but it is not so PC friendly. It works okay with PC but the audio quality is not as crisp and loud as it performs with mobile devices.

It's biggest flaw is the fact that it doesn't have a mic so I am not able to use it for online jobs that requires voice. I also can't use it for online games where I need to talk to communicate with my team mates.

YouTube and Netflix videos can be heard clearly on these phones but on online earning site like Humanatic, I have to press the headphones through my ears to hear better. These headphones are sadly not compatible for Humanatic.

The only reason I purchased it is the length on the chord which fits with my needs but it is not something I can recommend.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I really really do need just a good pair of headphones that will last me a while. That is the only way I am ever going to be satisfied here, and the more I try the more I realize those air buds just break too easily.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Cord extension for your headset is the problem you are up to. There are many headsets there in the market or even in the online shopping site where you could buy headset with a good performance as far as audio quality is concerned. If the cord is short or too short, then you could put an extra cord for that. The cord could be cut and could be lengthened by adding another length of cord. It is not a problem.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    No one sells chord extensions at my area and shipping for chord extension is way too expensive. I already fished the problem with this headphone. I opened it with screw drivers and I tried to solder the wires. The audio improved but we all know customers should not be fixing a product that is brand new. I will still not recommend it for PC users but it works well for mobile devices. I heard Audio-Technica is much more better than Phillips.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I would spend more than $25 on a headset, but I have heard good reviews about Sound Magic, you might want to buy one and see if it will meet your expectations from an earphone. I also agree that headphones tend to break more easily. I guess the weight of the headphone just tugs on the cord a bit harder compared to the very light earphones, that with time the wires just get broken inside and loose the connection.