Pillow That Stays Cool

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Paulette • Aug 26, 2017.

1. Paulette

PauletteNew Member

Threads:
    A while back I saw a pillow that stays cool, but I can't find it anymore. Is this pillow still available?

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I am sure it is still available. Have you tried looking at Amazon or even Bed Bath and Beyond if you have one of those where you live? I would say that would be the best place to find what you are looking for or at least similar to the one you seen. It sounds like the perfect pillow for summer time. Good luck.

3. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    I got curious about this post of yours and so I did a little search on google. I don't know if it's what you are talking about, but it's describe as a cooling pillow. The name is Chillow, some sort of cooling gel/beads is use to make the product. It's available online if you want one. You may want to check it out on google search too. As I was reading some reviews on it, I got fascinated so maybe I'll have one just to know if it really works.

4. Paulette

PauletteNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I'm going to check this out.

5. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    @TheOtherSide@TheOtherSide Thank you, for doing the research and bring us this valuable information, i too need a cool pillow since i sometimes sweat.

#5Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Don't forget to leave feedback if the pillow was a good buy, since I also intend to buy one. I wonder if it's worth the money.

7. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen some of such pillow. And they happen to promise a lot of things. And they talk about acupressure and stuff. But in reality they don't have that much type of the stuff into it. And that is what makes the pillow less attractive in many ways. As you can see this is really a good option if you like buying expensive stuff.

8. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    @overcast@overcast Have you tried them before? based on your answer you seem to denounce the features they advertise, is it based on experience or just a hunt.

#8Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
  9. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not tried one of the cooling pillows; but it seems to me that they would work good because they have a gel inside that would help keep the pillow cool. I am not sure if they would be as comfortable as a regular pillow because the plastic holding in the gel would not be as supple and flexible as regular pillow filler is. However, the regular filler that is used in most pillows does get very warm in the summer, and I think that I would like the gel pillow. I have seen them advertised, and also complete gel toppers for your mattress, which I think would be a great idea for summer when you want to sleep on something cooler.

10. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Funny that you say it My pillows always stay cool the first time I cuddle them. They are foam pillows but I am sure every pillow is cool no matter what the stuff. It is a nice feeling to cuddle a cool pillow