Pinterest

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xtina3907 • Aug 17, 2012.

1. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I joined a couple of weeks ago but have not browsed through the site too much. I just set up my profile and keep pinning things and hope to get some traffic to my blog. I might as well look and see what other people are up to and maybe I will find something interesting.

2. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Pinterest is pretty awesome. I've never really done anything from there, but it's neat to look at.

3. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have read about Pinterest on a number of forums, but I have used it much. I've been extremely busy lately. I will revisit this site in a month or two.

4. chasek8

chasek8New Member

Threads:
    I use and, must honestly say, am addicted to Pinterest. I too love all the craft projects available, and I have had success with a few. It is also an amazing place to get recipes, and gift ideas. I use it daily and have collected a huge amount of pins. I doubt that I am ever going to have time to complete all of them, but they are still fun to see. I also use the site for ideas for my kids. They have a huge amount of kids crafts, school lunch ideas, and learning activities. I love, love, love Pinterest!

5. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I LOVE Pinterest! The only thing I don't like is, it's very disorganized. I mean, unless you make a million boards, which I don't want to do. Each of my boards has tons and tons of pins and I can't remember half the stuff I have in there unless I wade through it all. I'd like to see a better system within the boards we create, but otherwise, it's the best site I've been a part of to get me motivated to try new things.

7. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I recently joined as well. It's an interesting site but I doubt I'll have a ton of time for it like I do Facebook and Twitter.