Pinty's Buffalo Chicken Flings

Discussion in Product Reviews started by SLTE • Oct 8, 2015.

1. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    These things are dangerously good. I bought a package of these from a Costco a while ago, and I'll be damned if I haven't been hooked since. They're a strong blend of tasty chicken, strong, delicious salt, and a bit of heat. I start to salivate when I so much as think of 'em, which is bad, 'cause they're really unhealthy.

Anybody else tried Pinty's Buffalo Chicken Flings? Or anything else by Pinty's? After my reaction to these I'm kind of afraid to try anything else by the company.

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I had a simliar experience like yours. I've bought these Buffalo Chicken Flings before and when I first brought them home my husband ate the entire box over the course of a few days. Talk about being hooked. He liked them so much he asked me to buy him another box the next time I went to Costco. He really likes the Buffalo heat with the moist tasty chicken bites. Sometimes he'll ramp up the heat by dipping them in Texas hot sauce or siracha sauce. He tells me anything that tastes that good can't be good for you.

3. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! I don't understand what's so good about the damned things. I mean, I know it's probably the salt content, but there's some sort of witchcraft-esque combination of flavours and spices and such that I kinda wanna go to the freezer right now and make myself a wrap.

Man.

These stupid flings.