Pizza Hut And Their New Menu

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Theo • Sep 26, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the UK, Pizza Hut have unveiled their new menu which is over priced, and they have tried to make it American with Oreo Milkshakes, and Alabama style popcorn shrimps. The small basket of cheesy fries was basically some fries with a bit of cheese sauce dribbled over it (not even cheese) and some paprika seasoning for £4.25 (about $8) which I thought was a rip off.

While they do have lots of offers on, they need to come up with something better and more original. The basic margherita tasted so bad, my brother had to find some chili oil to put on it, and that was £8 for a small one. I would find a local Italian instead of Pizza Hut now.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, most FF places do not make exciting cheese fries. I think that when the FF restaurants go overseas they are over priced, and not really as good as what we have here. One thing I thought was interesting, was that in London, the McDonalds had a Lamb McSpicy. ALso in Hawaii, they have more fish, pineapple and rice on the menu. The Pizza Hut here in this area, sticks to Italian specialities, as far as I know.

3. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah that was a total rip off! It seems like they need to focus on making pizza rather than all of this other stuff.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I wish they had just stuck to making decent pizzas at a reasonable price. As a result I am going to make the effort to write to Pizza Hut to tell them how disappointing it all was, and that a frozen pizza from Aldi for £1 tasted better than the pizza we were served. I've already posted a review on Trip Advisor, and I really don't recommend going there except for the fixed price lunch buffet for £6.99.

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have noticed that the Pizza Hut promo here called Pair Deal Supreme has been ongoing for more than 3 years now. It is our favorite and we actually order Pizza Hut because of that otherwise we would be ordering from Shakey's or Domino's. The 2 family size pizza costs only 499 pesos, that's a little over $10 only which is really a bargain. And Pizza Hut is best eaten on the next day when heated in the oven toaster.

6. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My first choice for pizza is homemade, then a local restaurant chain that only has a few locations. Back home, it was Italian all the way, because it was available, but here it's mainly the chains and a few other restaurants that sell pizza. I think it's nice that they want to offer a few other things on their menu, but I agree, those prices are too high. I've been making my own, so haven't bought anything from PizzaHut in a while, but when I get a chance, I'll try to remember to give their menu a peek and see if they've expanded the options here, as well.

7. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The thing that I really like at Pizza Hut is their salad bar. I just love their creamy italian dressing ! ! It is just perfect with pizza, too.
    I used to go in for their lunch specials; but they kept raising the price for everything so much that I have not even done that for well over a year now.
    The place that I usually go is CiCi's, and they even have a special senior discount for their buffet, and the pizza there is delicious. Not only that; but they have the most awesome cinnamon rolls ever ! ! Their buffet comes complete with salad bar, soup, pasta and two different sauces, and all kinds of pizza. Plus you get your drink, and the desserts, which are the cinnamon rolls, apple dessert pizza, and chocolate brownies.
    For the price, it is maybe the best lunch buffet around for pizza.
    The Pizza Hut here does not even do delivery anymore; so it is dine-in only, and we don't have one close to us, even if we anted to go there and eat. So, as far as I am concerned, they have pretty well struck out on all points.

8. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    It's understandable that fast food places and restaurants want to keep things fresh and new and exciting(!) by offering different things on their menu, but sometimes these places just need to concentrate on making what they already have on the menu, taste better.
    Other than Round Table, Pizza Hut used to be my favorite place to get pizza years ago, but I haven't eaten there in years. I think I'd be less than impressed to find cheese fries being served out of Pizza Hut. I think they should stick to pizza, and to the other things that they have been serving over the years.

9. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was just going to say that I would rather have a frozen pizza from the grocery store than eat Pizza Hut's version anyway. I don't care for it, and I think it's over priced. Most of these places are over-hyped and overpriced, if you ask me. It's about as good as gas station pizza.

Of course, I'm from Chicago, so none of these fast food pizzerias are really going to impress me anyway. I've eaten at some, because other people wanted to go, but I'll never be the one to choose it.

Frankly, some of the frozen varieties are somewhat decent, and they definitely cost less. I'd rather bring home a

and throw it in the oven. For three bucks, I'm good. It's also my kiddo's choice over most of the fast food joints.

10. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Although I am not a fan of Pizza Hut but I sometimes think about going out there for a lunch someday. This your experience may just be a very rare occurrence, Colleagues at work have spoken so nicely about foods there, that I yearn to visit any time. This probably happened only at that local Pizza Hut you visited

11. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Man, I went to Pizza Hut and their dough went down hill. It used to be spongy and thick and now it's thin and crispy. I loved the spongy, thick and melted cheesy goodness. What happened to it?

12. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Pizza Hut's pan pizza. And I also love their promos from time to time. I miss the volcano with that protruberance on the side that was filled with cheese. But the best promo in my list is their complete meal for 4 which includes, aside from the pizza, there is the chicken buffalo wings and soup plus ginger bread and pasta. We used to buy that in the office for our lunch. But now the only existing promo of Pizza Hut here is the 2 family size for the price of 1.

13. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    There is no pizza hut in my town. There is only one pizza hut in my home country and it is situated in the capital city of the country and I live hundreds of kilometers away from the capital city. I have of course traveled to capital city many times, however, I never have had any opportunity to eat in pizza hut. Therefore, I am yet to try pizza from pizza hut.

14. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    This is the reason why I love pizza hut. You get to eat a lot for just small amount ofmoney. Worth it.