Pizza Hut Buy-1-take-1 Offer

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Corzhens • Aug 21, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's funny but I was surprised when someone mentioned the promo of Pizza Hut for our mid afternoon snack yesterday in The House. I think I've heard that a long time ago? Yes, that promo has been active for more than 1 year now and maybe it has become a continuing promo because of the stiff competition with Domino's Pizza and Shakey's Pizza. And that got me thinking, yeah, why buy any other than Pizza Hut when it can give me 2 family size pizza for the price of one?

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well I am not a big Pizza Hut fan, nor really a fan of any of the big pizza chains, but a good deal is a good deal. I am actually in the middle of really trying to cut back on my food budget, and that mostly means not eating out and making all of my meals at home. That said, though, if I were in a bind I would certainly like to get a deal like this rather than pay full price, of course. I hope that some people out there are getting to enjoy it, and thanks for sharing.

3. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, it's really cool because you actually will get two pizzas for the price of one, that's a good marketing tactic. I am pretty sure they've made a good quantity of money from that promotion, indeed. It definitely is going to be such a great deal for those who really love Pizza as much as they love their moms, thank you for sharing!

4. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I am a pizza lover, my family is actually, and I cannot count how many times we have availed of the buy-one take-one offer of Pizza Hut. To be honest, I don't ever want the promo to end because it's what we usually go for every time we take out pizza from Pizza Hut. They do have options of flavors to choose from so you would not get tired of the same flavors, but as a pizza lover, I've never really gotten tired of them. :)

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is this promo still ongoing? There's a Pizza Hut branch near my office and they don't seem to be offering the same type of promo. I guess the promo differs per branch. Or maybe I just did not try to research further. The thing is, if you're going to dine at restaurants with a reputation for being pricey, it's best to take advantage of promos to save up on costs.

6. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to take advantage of that. Some people still won't do it just because they are biased against the company for no legitimate reason. Some people are just against some things for no reason, but don't be like that. You may be missing out on good stuff.

Deals like this are probably used mid day because during that time business might be really slow, and they want to promote business during those hours. And also it's lunch for pretty much all businesses around 12 - 2pm. Happy hour.