Pizza Hut

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Bolt • Feb 19, 2013.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pizza Hut are offering a 2 for 1 deal for Tuesday. Buy 1 pizza and get the cheapest pizza free.

They are also offering any pizza, any size for £7.99. Both good deals for the pizza lovers out there.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish they had deals like that here Pizza hut hardly ever has any good deals and i love pizza hut pizza but they are getting way to high on their prices.

3. Traveller

TravellerMember

Threads:
    Every Mon-Thurs, Large 2-topping pizzas are only $7.99 when you carryout.. Upgrade to any specialty pizza for $2 more.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    That's great! I honestly would want these pizza places to make more offers like this because they would really have a bigger profit. I love their pizza but I am not always willing to pay 20 dollars for a pie. I like to have free things thrown in there!

5. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if they have "Two-for-One" Tuesdays here (OKC, Oklahoma), but that's only because I do MY pizza on Wednesday (although I usually order enough for Wednesday AND Thursday ... and I'm sure I could move my 'pizza-days' to "Tuesday & Wednesday" ;) ),

but they have new- and returning deals all the time, and they make it very easy to see which

For example: Today in my area, they're offering ...
    TTB_Deal_2.
    TRIPLE TREAT BOX
    Get two Medium 1-Topping Pizzas, Breadsticks and a Hershey’s Dessert.
    $19.99

699test_MP_dealtile.
    $6.99 EACH: 2 MEDIUM PIZZAS, ANY TOPPINGS
    Get 2 medium pizzas with any recipe or any of your favorite toppings for $6.99 each. Flavor up any pizza for free.
    $6.99 each

HotChocolateBrownie_Tile3.
    HERSHEY'S® HOT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
    A fresh baked warm Hershey’s® Triple Chocolate Brownie topped with toasted marshmallows and drizzled
    $6.99

10DinnerBoxDealTileImage2.
    $10 DINNER BOX
    Includes one medium rectangular 1-topping pizza, 5 breadsticks with marinara dipping sauce, and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing
    $10.00

Primo_Meat.
    NEW PRIMO MEAT PIZZA
    Get the all-new Primo Meat Pizza, topped with tons of premium salami, pepperoni, Italian sausage and seasoned pork,
    $10.00

wingstreet-ww-homepage.
    TODAY ONLY
    WING WEDNESDAY
    Wednesdays will never be the same now that your favorite wings are just 60¢ each and every Wednesday. Choose from 8 bold flavors MORE...
    (no price-info before order, but I'm keeping this here to show the 'day-by-day'-ness of their offers)

Brownie_Tile_175x203.
    HERSHEY'S® TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE FOR $5.99
    9 squares of warm, oven-fresh goodness created with HERSHEY’S® cocoa, Special Dark® chocolate, and semi-sweet chocolate.
    $5.99

cookie-dessert.
    THE ULTIMATE HERSHEY’S® CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE FOR $5.99
    A freshly-baked cookie made with 100% genuine HERSHEY’S® chocolate chips, cut into 8 slices and served warm for your crew to enjoy.

FamilyWingMealDeal_Tile.
    FAMILY WING MEAL
    16 WingStreet® Wings with your choice of two sauces and two orders of Waffle Fries.
    $14.99

party_wing_meal_YWM_dealtile5615.
    PARTY WING MEAL
    24 WingStreet® Wings with your choice of three sauces and two orders of Waffle Fries.
    $19.99

2499ESPNNOPEPSI.
    FANTASY FOOTBALL DEAL
    Get 2 large 1-topping pizzas, 8 bone-out WingStreet® wings and an order of breadsticks for just $24.99.
    $24.99

499SticksPepsiDeal.
    $4.99 FLAVOR STICKS & 2-LITER
    Add Flavor Sticks and a 2L Pepsi to your order for $4.99. Valid online only. Substitute Breadsticks/Cinnamon Sticks
    $4.99

deals-pizza-any-toppings.
    ONLINE ONLY OFFER: $11 ANY PIZZA (UP TO 5 TOPPINGS OR SPECIALTY)
    Enjoy any size pizza with up to 5 toppings or specialty, now with our new 100% whole milk mozzarella cheese, for just $11.
    $11.00

deals-pizza-1-topping.
    LARGE 1-TOPPING PIZZA, LARGE SPECIALTY, STICKS & 2 LITER
    Large 1-topping pizza, Large specialty pizza, order of breadsticks and a 2 liter.
    $25.00

deals-3top-pizza-wings.
    PIZZA & WINGS
    Two Large Pizzas (up to 3 toppings)
    $26.00
    ... (and that's just today)

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    26.00 is a lot of money for pizza and wings. I wouldn't spend that much on pizza. It is one of the things that you need. I guess it is something that we should all use. However, I never personally would spend that much money on pizza and wings unless I had a huge crowd which I never do.

7. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I love Pizza Hut! Only problem I ever had with it, is the wait. I wish it had pizza quickly ready already like Little Caesar's pizza. I would have a pizza eating problem if it did haha. I would love to take advantage of that deal. I wonder now if the Pizza Hut here has any good deals like that.

8. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What's good in having stiff competition is the promotional gimmicks. Pizza Hut has been offering that buy-1-take-1 promo for more than a year now. It is their weapon against Shakey's and Yellow Taxicab and also Domino's pizza. The delivery of Pizza Hut is double than any of the competition because of that promo. I wonder if Pizza Hut is earning from that but definitely they are beating the competition.

9. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    I love Pizza Hut......