[PizzaHut] Free Bread Sticks or Cinnamon Sticks - $1 Additional for Cheesy Bread Sticks

Discussion in Coupons started by MegaZx • Apr 16, 2012.

1. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know all the details on this coupon/deal, but all you have to do is register your email!
    If you already had an email then you can just use a different email or you can email do the email dot trick.
    The coupons don't come right away but I got a few from the website! ;)

It is free bread sticks or cinnamon sticks on your next purchase... or you can make it cheesy bread sticks for an additional dollar.

2. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    This is great. Thank you! I love Pizza Hut, was actually just there yesterday. I will be applying for these, and using them shortly. Great find!

3. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    No problem and I hope you enjoy it! I have at least four of those emails sent to my main email just in case it works in the future and I want to easy something. It doesn't saw an expiration date I believe so hopefully it works!

4. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    This is a great share. But the only problem (in my case) is that Pizza Hut is LITERALLY all the way on the other side of the island where I live. Not worth it for me to go for pizza and bread sticks alone. This is still a great find though. Thank you

5. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Ooohh, yum! We have Pizza Fridays every week and love Pizza Hut! Thank you so much for sharing this and I hope it might come up again sometime so that we can get more. Pizza isn't the healthiest food in the world, but it is a nice treat! And you can't have pizza without breadsticks! Thanks again!

6. sam300

sam300New Member

Threads:
    Nice! I love Cheesy Bread Sticks. They are so delicious. Thanks for sharing with us.

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Mmm, Pizza Hut. We don't eat out often, simply because it's so expensive, but when we do, I like looking up offers like this. That way, we can still indulge but get a little more bang for our buck.

8. MegaZx

MegaZxNew Member

Threads:
    No problem everyone! I would get a lot of emails just to get more coupons because I don't know when this offer will expire or when it will get removed. I'm just going to keep these coupons in my email to use it whenever I was to order pizza!