Pizzazz

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by AidenRaccoon • May 3, 2012.

1. AidenRaccoon

AidenRaccoonNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if this is a TV product. It might have been on TV at one point or another but everyone needs to go out right now and get a Pizzazz. Basically it is a turntable pizza cooker, and the pizzas come off of it perfectly, but it is more than just a pizza cooker. I make garlic bread, pizza rolls, taquitos, crescent rolls, and even things like Hot Pockets, I put in the microwave for half the time and then put them on the Pizzazz for about 5 minutes and it makes them very crispy without any of the insides leaking out. I haven't turned on my actual oven since December of 2010. I got this for Christmas and it cooks everything you can put into an oven better and more evenly than the oven itself with about 1 minute of clean up.

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Oh my gosh - thank you for posting this! We LOVE our Pizzazz. Almost everybody in our families owns one since we bought one. It is so much nicer to be able to not have to warm up the oven for something as simple as a pizza. We use it once a week because we have Pizza Fridays and it has gone strong for a few years now. Definitely a two thumbs up product for sure!

3. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a bit late to the game on this thread, so I hope nobody minds me resurrecting it.

I LOVE my Pizzazz! I use it at least once a week. It's not just for pizza. I cook wings, potato skins, pizza rolls, quesedillias and so many other things on it. I'm tempted to try making a small lasagna on it.

4. amyfromky

amyfromkyNew Member

Threads:
    I absolutely LOVE our Pizzazz. My dad bought one a long time ago when they had them on TV. We loved his so much, we bought our own. We have only used ours for pizza, but now you all have me curious about what else I can make on it. Does anyone else cover theirs in foil before baking? I feel like the only down side to it is the cheese gets burned on the pan.