Places to visit in Sri Lanka

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Oct 17, 2014.

1. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah you are right Kylery! I agree with you, actually this region has very hot atmosphere in summers so, this time will suit you and you will easily explore the whole region.

2. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! I already visited this splendid region in this time period, as i was suggesting to Maxwell. Yeah you are absolutely right this region remains very hot so from DEC to MAR it remains quite stay able and a visitor could take lot of adventures of its captivating and alluring attractive spots.

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! As you said you already visited this region so, here I want to know that during your trip how many places did you see and how did you find them? I am also a tourist and traveling is my favorite hobby. I always try to know about the experiences of others.

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Sure Ashlee! Australia is one of most phenominal attractive spots, which offers you numerous spots for making your journey most remarkable one. Specially it offers fabulous safari adventures in Kaudulla Park and offer
    Royal Botanical Garden
    Trincomalee
    Nilaveli
    Polonnaruwa
    fortress Palace
    Colombo
    Kaudulla Park
    Negombo Beaches

5. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Sri Lanka is such a great place to visit. I just wish more people on this thread actually respected that and added some value to the discussion. Spamming comments here are just getting in the way of those that actually want to learn something about the place.

6. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    You are right Sri Lanka is an ideal destination to visit. I have been there many years ago but still I remember about its stunning and awesome attractions. I have been there for a month and visited all its famous and incredible places. You can see 15 national parks, 350 waterfalls, a staggering 25,000 water bodies and 8 UNESCO world heritage sights.

7. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Ashlee! No doubt Sri Lanka offers plenty of attractive spots, which makes it more prominent among tourists. But here I am going to talk about Victoria Park, which is an ideal place for nature lovers as well as for me. I visited there during my last summer’s vocations with my friends. It is located in Nuwara Eliya a small but fabulous public park. It offers you nature’s best breathtaking views and also you could enjoy there an adventures trip as well. According to my personal point of view best way to meet with real charm of this region is strolling there..... What you say onionman... Have you visited that most promising attractive park ????

02-wiharamaha+dewi+park+(2).JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRydTnKcSLtnVN99l_u4eA-tpfvrEOt28dXloqC3hJlIcBkxzGX.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt6jC6oYPXbcChbb3WLr1dvEO77z6VAjXbMYf2uqbuATpccrMLwQ.

Victoria-Peak1.

Attached Files:

8. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, I've only been in the south. Effectively, Colombo and then down the Galle Road to Hikkaduwa. So most of my experience was all about experiencing the capital and places like Galle Fort, and the beaches down the coast.

So, no, I haven't seen the 15 national parks, 350 waterfalls, water bodies or 8 UNESCO world heritage sights. Or some of the attractive parks that have been downloaded. Maybe it's time for me to revisit.

9. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah! You must go for a revisit to this place because it offers unforgettable alluring attractive spots to visitors. Hay and don't forget to take your camera with you because it offers fabulous location for amazing photography experiences.

10. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with Kylrey, you should go there again for long time and visited its all famous and beautiful attractions. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and you want to go there again and again.

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    HyMaxwell! After reading your post i think you also had great interest in such attractive places....I always love to share experiences with others and keen to know about there as well. because sharing is best way to learning about anything either it is about traveling or it fabulous attractions. So would you like to share your expreinces that you got during your visit of this regions. I am curiously waiting for your reply . ......:)

12. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, I also love to share my experiences with others. I think it is one of the best ways to know about any region, country or spot of the world as well as any thing. According to my point of view we can get a lot of new things and ideas after reading others point of views. What's your opinion about it?

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah! i also agree with you sharing is one of best ways to know about different sort of places or many other things. Some time we found solutions of our problems throughout sharing or discussion. i am totally agree with you i also have same opinion. :)

14. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Molie123, first of all welcome to the site! I think you also have great interest in traveling like all other forum members. You have been visited Sri Lanka as you said in your post. Tell me about your favorite attractions of this country.

15. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Molie123! I would also like to welcome here. No doubt Sri lanka is one one of most beautiful places around world. I also visited there about one year ago with my uncle once. After reading your post i just assumed that you really had lot of interest in traveling and book reading... Am i right???? I am keen to know about your favourite travel destinations of Australia also around the entire world. would you like to share about your favourite travel destinations with us... ??

16. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Australia is one of my favorite traveling destinations on earth. I visited this destination about 3 times in my whole traveling life. You can enjoy a wide range of incredible spots there. Its well known and prettiest destinations are; The Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Port Arthur, Sydney Opera House and Blue Mountains National Park. Mostly I love to see its rich wildlife.

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Maxwell! After reading your post i could assume how much fun did you enjoyed there. All these places are really phenomenal ones. I also have make numerous of visit during my tour except The Great Barrier Reef. Would you like to share details about that attraction of Australia. And also shared some images that you captured during your journey:)