Plane Ticket Defaults

Discussion in Travel started by Alexandoy • Feb 13, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When you buy a plane ticket, be sure to examine the details. Some airlines include the baggage allowance and seat preference. For those with no free food, the meal is also included which bloats the cost of the ticket. We usually travel with no baggage check in for the departure although we normally have baggages in coming back. For the food, we don’t buy food on the plane if the trip is just 2 hours (Manila to Hongkong is only 1 hour 45 minutes). But I prefer to buy choice seats particularly the first row which has a huge legroom that gives me comfort and convenience. At least we have saved on the baggage allowance and the food so it’s okay to buy a good seat for me.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It is absolutely true... Incidentally my wife and I are leaving for Sydney tonight by a cheap airliner AirAsia. We have already booked our tickets well in advance. As you said we had already booked our check-in luggage 30 kg each which cost us almost 1/3 of the cost compared to what we pay at airport at the time of check-in for the same weight. We also booked our lunch that we shall get in connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney. We have no order for any edible in our starting flight from New Delhi to KL which starts at 11.30 IST (2AM Manila time). I have proffered to travel on regular seats because I did not want to spend anything extra at least this time around.