Planning ahead

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Jessi • Dec 5, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a list maker, I will plan my meals in advance, what I need to get from the store for the meals and what we have run low on in the house.

Large purchases I will look for the best price and get item once it fits into the budget. I will usually do the budget so that I know when I will be ready for the large purchase.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    In order to save money, I might plan ahead when buying some equipment for my drumset. For instance, I might look to see if there is some hi-hat for a cheaper price. In that case, I might think about saving some money, thinking I can buy it before the price changes sometimes in the future.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to grocery shopping I try to buy the same or similar items everytime so I spend the same amount. When it comes to more expensive purchases such as an electronic or car I have to plan ahead and search for what's the best deal. With clothing I just go ahead to the mall and go to the sales racks first to se what I can find on sale.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to plan ahead for shopping. I window shop for things I'm interested in buying, watch ads we get in the newspaper for sales for like CVS and Walgreens supermarkets locally has weekly sales. Saves a lot when you can buy your needs on sale. I try to stay on my budget. I love in-store specials too, then if it's what I need I'll get that too, lol.