Platos Closet excellent selection_PRICE

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by SophiaLazar • Oct 23, 2013.

1. SophiaLazar

SophiaLazarMember

Threads:
    Platos Closet is a store that I thought was only in New Mexico, but recently I found in Texas as well. If you are an absolute clothing addict, like me, (I mean if your spouse is like, sweetheart, we are going to have an intervention) these clothes are the just fun stuff for going to out to eat, shopping for the fun of shopping, jeans and tops, but you can find all the mall brand names here. The fun is finding the bargains, because then you can just spend a little or be total nut like me and haul bags of it home, because you can sell it back to them later and recoup some of your habitual spending.

The thing about the gently used factor here is that the stuff REALLY is gently used. You can hardly tell its not from the mall rack. I'm not going to pay high full price on the quality of clothes that is being manufactured today by Charlotte Russe and Forever 21. I love a lot of the stuff, but I'm just not going to pay it.

I am a dj and I go to so many events and play out a lot, so that I buy my designer stuff online, but the clothes I wear to shows I kind end up not ever wearing again, and then I can trade them back in the store. If you have teenage girls, they will enjoy this shopping experience over a smelly thrift store. Myself, I just love the habit of shopping and buying clothes as much as I do having tons and tons of them, so I don't have to destroy my bank account just because I like to do the shopping thing. So Plato's Closet has shoes even like, naughty monkey, Aldo, madden girl, etc, and they are about 10 to 12 bucks or even 6 bucks.

They have lots of sevens jeans and brand name tops for ten to twelve dollars, but what I really love is how the stores is just bursting at the seams, its fun its like a candy store to go in there, because there is so much selection.

Love it love it love it.

#1Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. dreamseer

dreamseerMember

Threads:
    I LOVE Plato's Closet! They have them in Nashville, and whenever we're there visiting family I have to go. I have also sold clothes back to them, and they will really give you decent prices (compared to having a yard sale or something).