Plus Size Clothing That's Not An Arm And A Leg? Do You Exist?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Missfireflower • May 28, 2015.

1. Missfireflower

MissfireflowerNew Member

Threads:
    I'm tall plus sized lady and I'm finding it harder and harder to buy clothing that fits me, looks good and ISN'T $55 for a shirt. I also like to be stylish, but all all those together and I feel like I'm asking for too much :/

Any ideas? Where do you ladies shop? I'm getting sick of scoring the sale racks and Torrid and Lane Bryant isn't my style at all.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We have a local online shop that sells plus size clothing as a supplement to their regular sized clothes and they are a bit on the expensive side. However, I always check the clearance section and from time to time I get to see some of their plus sized clothing there go for only a fraction of the original prices. Granted, it's a last season item by the time it gets there but I think it's still a worthy purchase since you get something brand new for a small price which is still a lot better to me than spending it on used clothing which is about the same price.

3. keytcee

keytceeMember

Threads:
    I guess I'm quite fortunate to have some thrift shops near my place that have bigger and cheaper but fashionable items. If you don't have thrift shops that cater to plus sized people or you just don't prefer that option, try online shopping? I know it's something that's really hard to do especially for bigger girls like us but there are some shops that have really big sizes that have similar styles as their smaller sizes. They aren't super cheap but they aren't incredibly expensive either so I think it's a great deal.

4. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I don't know if you like to buy clothes online, but I found a website called 599Fashion.com. They carry plus size clothes and everything is 5.99 or less plus tax and shipping of course. I haven't shopped there yet but I've been meaning to.

5. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    There is a similar British online store called everythingfivepounds.com. Clothes cost £5 plus postage. They also have a plus size section. The quality of these clothes are good. They are a bargain price. I think they are from overstocked items rather than sweat shop produced garments.