Plus Size Fashion

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by steph84 • Jun 16, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    What are some of your favorite plus size stores to shop from online? I buy clothes from Torrid, but the fit can be either super big or too small and always like to shop in stores. What are some of your favorite online shops for plus size clothing? Thanks for sharing!

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Land's End!

I don't actually need plus sized clothing for myself, but family members do. I know someone who represents Land's End, too, and she's always raving about how they're trying to really come up with fashionable ideas that work for plus sized bodies, so I like supporting them right back.

3. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Avenue! Lane Bryant and Old Navy have cute stuff, but I have issues with the sizing sometimes.

4. mkegabriel

mkegabrielNew Member

Threads:
    All time favorite! Chesca. I usually go to their nearest store as well. You can buy from their online store as well. Also check for the 30 locations of the store.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Isme has a good range of clothing for plus sizes and older women. Evans also has a good range, but they tend to be expensive. Isme has a good range of sensibly priced clothes in plus sizes. Bon Marche is also a good place to pick up plus sizes, either online or instore.

6. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all your suggestions. Its really difficult to find clothes that fit my sister to a T, she's a plus size. Her birthday is coming and I'm planning to buy her some clothes as a gift. I will try all the shops that you've suggested, i hope I can find something nice for her.

7. kelthereth

keltherethNew Member

Threads:
    For me personally, I find a lot more unique plus sized outfits online. I am a size 15-16 and it can be hard to find pants that are just right, or shirts and dresses that can flatter your figure, rather than overshadow it. For great spring and summer party dresses, I check out OneStopPlus.com.

8. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I like Avenue too although I have to say that a friend also told me the same thing about Torrid. I don't know why its a problem though, you can send them back, I think at no cost. If you do have a problem with your weight, you should try the store as you can check what makes you look best

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ashley Stewart has great plus size clothes too. Chico's does too.

10. markhanah

markhanahNew Member

Threads:
    There are lots of online store available on internet who provide all type of design, fabric, colour, size of dresses as well as follow recent fashion. Also here I get more details about plus size fashion clothes with discount offer and best services.

11. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a plus sized gal too. I usually buy in person however I have had good success ordering from Avenue.com, Lane Bryant and surprisingly Walmart.com. My favorite is Avenue and Walmart because of the selection, price and sizing are 99% of the time on point. Avenue almost always has coupon codes and sales and Walmart always has good bargains.

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love Lane Bryant, Walmart and Avenue because they have some nice fashions for the fuller figure and they fit very nice. I love the style and the way that they are made. The fuller figure woman have that special "Glam" and that just can't be beat in no way, shape or form. Those women has it going on if you know what I mean no matter how those other women talk about them being fat. I feel they are jealous of them rather than the other way around. Those three stores has the right fashions for fuller figure women. Right on to them.

13. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Chadwicks, Roamans, Fashion Bug, Catos, Lane Bryant, One Stop Shop, and the Avenue. The best part of these stores is that there is always a online coupon for a good deal.

14. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I shop mostly at Ashley Stewart, Avenue, Fashion to Figure, Dots, Macy's, Forever 21 Plus, and a few local stores in my area.

15. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Old Navy carries a variety of sizes. Occasionally they don't fit so well but you can always return stuff that doesn't fit welll, right? I don't wear the plus sized clothing anymore but I was always happy when I could get something nice for a good prIce.

And I will second Land's End: I'm really really busty. So busty that I usually need to go into plus sized button up shirts. The first bikini I ever bought was from Land's End. I bought a plus sized top and regular sized bottoms in the same awesome style!

16. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    The only one i really shop at is Avenue, there's two stores close to me. I was there the other week when they were having 30% off your entire purchase i walked out with two shirts and a pair of jeans for only $40 which i thought was great cause the pants alone where $30.

17. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    My favourite online shopping sites are Amazon, Ebay, Yuvastyle and Jabong. These are the most familiar sites and whatever that I have purchased yet, all are perfect for me. All my clothes fits me well and for any queries they provide us great support for such. All sizes are available in these sites.

18. Gwen85

Gwen85New Member

Threads:
    I like ASOS, navabi and Igigi. All of these three are online plus size fashion stores.

19. KayleenWare

KayleenWareBanned

Threads:
    I like Avenue as well..i even prefer their online store for shopping via home sometimes..they have the most brilliant collection of clothes ever especially the plus size one..

20. FashionObsessed1001

FashionObsessed1001New Member

Threads:
    My favorite store is Mark and Estel. They have a new Plus section and the stuff is super on trend and fits well. Bonus, they always send out discount codes for 20, 30, or 50 percent off. I just got an email for 50% off your total order when you use code 50MEL.