Plus Size Fashion

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by steph84 • Jun 16, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My daughter likes The Avenue and Lane Bryant, she says the best fitting jeans for her come from The Avenue. I have seen some items I like in there also but they are too large for me and I have not seen the same styles in smaller sizes in other stores.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am at that nasty area where I'm not plus size, but not every "large" will fit me... I like Ross and Marshal's for every size clothing. But I'm ultimately trying to get out of this area and get back to regular sizes. Nothing makes me more frustrated than not finding the right size for me.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Me too I like Lane Bryant and Walmart has some good selections for plus sizes.

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions! You all mentioned some sites I have never even heard of. I knew I should have posted about this on the forum a while ago! Thanks so much! Now it's time for me to check out sites for coupons! I'm looking to buy some jeans and I need to save!

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I sometimes sell clothes and it really irks me how some stores don't cater for the plus size ladies. Or if they do, the clothes aren't very stylish. However, Asos is another online store that really does carry funky plus size clothing and that's where I've gone for my stock because I refuse to sell anything that I know I wouldn't wear if I wear that size. Really Asos caters for EVERYONE, and they have an ongoing sale section, so you can really get good bargains on there :)

6. Kathy Reiter

Kathy ReiterNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer online shopping for plus size clothes since the nearest town is 50 miles away...and not that big of a town! I do like to go into a Maurices store for clothing, but availability is inconsistent. I've also noticed that the fit is changing. Online, I like Lane Bryant, Wal-Mart or Roamans, although these aren't as fashionable as Old Navy. It's hard to find sites where you can be confident the clothes will fit the same each time.

7. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    Sigh. I miss Deb. They still have their online shop, but they don't sell nearly the same items that they use to, and I don't feel like the sizing is quite the same either.

8. NayP

NayPNew Member

Threads:
    I shop at stores like target,torrid,rainbow,even forever 21 these stores all sell very cute plus size , and afforadable clothing . I also shop at online stores such as

, and

these sites also sell cute afforable plus size clothing.

#28Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  9. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    swimsuitsforall, maurices, dsw, kohls, dressbarn are all my go to places depending on what i am shopping for!