PollBuzzer - $1 for each question you answer - Paypal Payments

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by JoeyJ • Dec 11, 2013.

1. JoeyJ

JoeyJBanned

Threads:
    I found this cool website to make a few extra bucks during the week.

Before you think this isn't legit:
    1. You don't have to complete offers
    2. You don't have to take 30 minute surveys
    3. I have proof of payment.

All you do is sign up, and you will be sent single questions to your email.

That emails look like this:
    0gnLdWw.

You click on an answer and you are done.

Proof:
    6e72hJ8.

Link:

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use to do this site but I got like one poll and they never sent me anything else. It sounds like a great site but they don't ever send anything it's been like a year since I signed up with them and never received anything from them.

3. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    How long have you been using them? By the looks of the proof of payment you got a few that day, is this normal? Sorry for so many questions, looking for ways to just supplement my online income. That could be easy extra money if it is pretty steady! Can't wait to hear back from you!

4. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up with tham about 6 months ago, but never received a single email from them. It's a shame too. It sounded like it would be a fun little way to earn some extra money. I was looking forward to it. But at least there are other simple ways to earn extra spending money online. There are a lot of available ways, as long as one takes the time to look hard enough.

5. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I signed up with them yesterday but I haven't received anything as of yet. I thought it would be a fun way to earn extra money! Maybe a few will come. I will comment back if anything does come through! At least we tried!

6. JoeyJ

JoeyJBanned

Threads:
    Well when I first signed up I got 5 polls in one night. It depends on your demographics and how many customers they have. I think this is worth it even if you don't get many emails. You only have to click 1 button and you make a dollar. There is no minimum to withdrawl either.

7. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    I am greatly happy that You notified us in time Vpression before we set into the trap. I am recently taking precautions before signing into any money making site. I have for few days back wasted my time and energy writing for different sites which claimed to pay certain amount of money only to discover that I WAS just wasting my time into vain. I can't dare sign in to any site now Until I GET good testimonies for the past and existing customers. Thanks again for the warning.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah but if you don't get any emails at all than it really isn't worth it. I'm going to try them out again i'm going to give them another chance to see what happens and will post about my experience this time around.

9. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I signed up with them on 12/14 and haven't received the first email as of yet. I do live in a small town, maybe that is the problem. I know it is based on demographics so maybe you will do better! Good Luck!

10. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think you can say it's a waste pf time when you have to click a couple of buttons MAX. Maybe if you only get 20 emails in a year.. still 20$ more than you would have had for doing barely anything.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Apparently I've been registered with them for a year and gotten one email. Since they haven't really sent me any surveys, I forgot that I had an account with them until I tried to register again after reading this thread.

12. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I've been registered for over a year and never got a single email.
    I think it has to do with me not being in the US so they don't send me questions.