Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream with AHA's and Collagen

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Oct 13, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I decided to try this product because my mother is an avid user of the Pond's brand of moisturizers. She has great skin with hardly a wrinkle and she is in her late 70s. I decided to try the Rejuveness cream because it has AHAs and collagen which are both great anti-aging ingredients. The instructions say to use it twice daily, but I only use it as my nighttime moisturizer.

So far, I really like it. The cream is a little thicker, but it goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. I have not had any problems with breakouts from using this cream. This has the usual Pond's scent, but with a bit more intensity. If you are sensitive to scents, then this cream is not for you. I don't have an issue with the scent because it dissipates quickly.

I rarely see any coupons for Pond's products, but this is a fairly inexpensive brand anyway. If you want to try the cream without paying full price, I suggest looking for the travel size jar. You get 1.75 oz of product (which is quite a bit) and it only costs about $1.50. If you like it, then you can invest in a larger jar.

2. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    My grandmother also loved Ponds products. She had great skin through her 70s as well. Maybe I should start using it, too. I don't mind the scent, though it reminds me of my grandmother. It's not that I mind the memory of her, it's just that I don't necessary want to smell like something I equate with being grandmotherly.