Poshmark: Best App To Shop Fashion

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MyPoesies • Oct 3, 2015.

1. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    I've been on Poshmark for a little over a year and I LOVE the possibilities of this app! Poshmark is designed for people to not only buy great fashion, but to sell it as well. Many items on Poshmark are from great brands:

• Gucci
    • Louis Vuitton
    • Michael Kor
    • Prada
    • etc
    The app is for both iPhone and Android users so nobody is being left out. :) The shipping cost is reasonably priced as well at $4.99 if you're buying from the app and you'd be looking at only a 2-3 day wait on your order. I think the shipping cost and the wait is excellent compared to my experience with Amazon.

If you're selling on the app, don't think that it's confusing on how to place an item on the app. You take a picture (I'd suggest doing it on your regular camera phone instead of the app itself), type in the all of the details of the item including the description, type of garment, price, etc., and then it's available to be purchased! The best part is when you do sell an item, Poshmark will send a shipping label directly to your email address you signed up with! If you go on the USPS.com site, there's an option for FREE boxes to be delivered at your home at NO cost to you. So selling on Poshmark will never charge you anything EXCEPT a 20% off of any purchase in your closet that's $15 or over.

If you ever decide to look up this amazing app, check me out @makahutch

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I just joined Poshmark. I'm hoping to sell some of my closet, and maybe find some great deals too. Have you had any luck selling merchandise yet?

3. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I agree! I think this is one of the best apps out there. I have never had a bad experience with them. I’ve sold and purchased items and think the transaction any pay process is very simple and safe. You can find anything from designer purses to athletic shoes to winter jackets. There is almost every brand and designer and a lot of different price points. It is definitely worth it to check out for those who haven’t!