Possible Free Shipping From Bed Bath & Beyond

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by ohiotom76 • May 18, 2015.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if this works 100% of the time or not, but it's worth trying before you place an order online yourself, and have to get stuck with paying for the shipping as well...

A few months ago, I was shopping around for an iced tea maker, and there was one in particular listed on the Bed Bath & Beyond web site, so I figured I would head to our local BB&B to see it in person and decide if I liked the quality of it or not.

When I got to the store though, I could not find it anywhere. So I asked one of the employees to help me find it, and she pointed out that those are seasonal items, and I could only get it online at the time. However she offered to order it for me online in the store right there, and even took the 20% off coupon I had brought with me. But the even better part was, I didn't even have to pay for the shipping either, she only charged me for the item plus tax.

If you might be thinking about ordering something online from them, it's worth making a trip to the store first and see if you can get one of the employees to order it for you - perhaps you may get the free shipping as well.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A lot of stores won't charge you for shipping if you have the item ordered in store and then sent to that store for pickup. Walmart, Target, and tons of other companies have similar setups, so it's always a decent idea. More often than not, though, you can order online and have the items sent to the store anyways without paying for shipping.