Post Shopping Surveys

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Jessika • Jan 23, 2017.

1. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I've noticed a number of stores now seem to do post-shopping surveys. You get a card or something printed on your receipt, asking you to complete a survey on your experience and in return they give you some points or entry into a competition.

Does anyone else fill these out? I do them sometimes for stores where I have a loyalty card so they already have my details, but asking me to do it after every shop seems rather too much like work!

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I did try such surveys a few times but since I never earned anything I just gave up on them. Like you said they felt like work instead of having fun with them. A few took a little too long so I felt it wasn't worth it. I think once I won a free icecream and the survey was nice and short but that was a long time ago after that I didn't win anything.