Post Your Best Savings of the Day!

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by steph84 • Nov 27, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    The best Cyber Monday deal that I got was a $4.99 video game at Best Buy's website and slippers for $9 at Walmart. Well, the slippers deal wasn't that great, but I had a $10 gift card, so after tax and $.98 shipping, I got them for $.76! What were your steals and deals for cyber Monday?

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    None, unfortunately :( I spent my PayPal balance on Black Friday sales and didn't really want to spend money I don't have right now. Besides, I didn't find any good Cyber Monday deals - most of the things I found were still too expensive!

3. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I got a guitar for half price and free shipping. I had been looking into getting an acoustic, but wasn't planning on it that soon, but the price was right as they say. It's my Christmas present to myself.

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Cool Nick! That's awesome that you scored a guitar for half off. That's a pretty great present for yourself. I'm sorry you didn't find anything addicted_buyer. I thought the deals weren't that great either, but I did use my gift cards and tried finding free shipping.

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I've been going through ebates to do my shopping online. The deals are ok, nothing great. Old Navy had 30% off and an additional 10% back when you went through ebates. That was probably the best I've found.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I demand a link! :p

(Seriously, how cool! I got my first guitar -electric- a couple of months ago and I love it!)

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cyber Monday is rubbish over here in the UK, I was not impressed with the sales at all. My experience with Cyber Monday is that the retailers mark up their prices a few weeks before to make you believe you are saving in money when in reality you're still being ripped off.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Same here! I'm not in the US either, but this year some local stores did have some Cyber Monday """"deals""". They were definitely NOT worth it as, even with discounts, they were still way too expensive.

9. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I have not yet shopped on a Black Friday/Monday but I do get a lot of great deals on DVDs from the sellers on Amazon, £1.27 for a complete series of something? yes please! :)

10. burdianex

burdianexNew Member

Threads:
    Ive got my new ps3 on this day just only 150$ from my friend.. Is that make I buy cheap ones.