Posters?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by addicted_buyer • Apr 2, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Does anyone know of any stores (aside from eBay) where I can get quality posters to hang on my bedroom's walls? I'm looking for all kind of posters, from movie ones to music ones, and a store that preferably ships worldwide and accepts Paypal.

If you know of any, please tell me! :eek:

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon has a lot of great posters in all price ranges and I've even found posters there for $1 on sale.
    They don't officially accept Paypal but there are tutorials all over the internet of various ways to pay for Amazon purchases with a Paypal balance.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Allposters.com has several good coupon codes available. Save 35% off when you spend $50 or more, 25% off your entire purchase, 30% off all orders, and 30% off when your subscribe for poster emails. I recommend using a search engine and entering allposters coupon codes. I am sure you'll find the codes that way. I am not sure if you can pay via PayPal, but they do offer a wide selection so it may be worth it.