Poundland Derma V10 Anti Wrinkle Cream

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Sandra Piddock • Apr 6, 2012.

1. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    On my last trip to the UK, I forgot to take along my usual moisturiser. As we were only there for 3 weeks, I didn't feel inclined to spend a lot of money, as I have plenty of face cream here at home. We were in Poundland, and I saw the Derma V10 cream. I'd read a review somewhere that praised this cream to the skies, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I'm so pleased with the results, I've continued to use it. My skin looks and feels great, and a little goes a long way. I don't think I'll bother with expensive face creams again. Do you have any beauty bargains you'd like to share?

2. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, you can get your cream through boots with discount, but I m not sure that they have international shipping. If you have a friend in the UK you can check it out. Also, I have tried it too and I think you are right. :)

3. RosieBell

RosieBellNew Member

Threads:
    My skin is really sensitive and I go freaky by the name of new products. Instead of my regular skin cream, I tried a very effective product this month which is safe and giving great results. Promaxyl’s exclusive anti-ageing range is perfect for those who want to stay safe yet happy when it comes to skin care. You can witness the results here-

4. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Poundland does stock up on some branded items for a pound a piece, which is amazing value. Another product I like to use for scars is their Rescue Oil (again for a pound a bottle of 40ml).
    For the face, I stick to making my own concoctions, by buying raw products from activeformulas and using a base like aloe vera or vitamin E oil to make my creams/lotions. I've saved quite a lot on high-cost branded creams, as these have proven to be very effective.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I didn't realise they did a cheap version of Bio Oil - I'll get some next time I'm in the UK. A friend swears by Bio Oil for scars, but the price puts me off. I'm willing to give the Poundland version a go, though. I've tried a number of their 'first aisle' products - toiletries, hair colours, medicines, sun creams, face creams - and I've never been disappointed in them. It makes me wonder if their products are made and packaged in the same factories as the premium brands.

6. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Another chain you can browse the aisles of is 99p Stores. They have a few branches in London. If you are a frequent visitor to the UK, this is another store you 'must' look at. The brands are often the same available at the bigger supermarkets, and a few lesser known brands, but quite popular with the locals. A range of health and beauty products for 99p each! Even beats Poundland by a penny! :D

7. SAFNO

SAFNONew Member

Threads:
    The first thing that i noticed about this night cream was the packaging; it comes in a very plain plastic jar, which is not very appealing but its more user-friendly as glass containers can feel heavy as well as having to be more careful that you dont drop it on hard surface. The next thing that i noticed was the smell; it has a strong fragrant smell that smells very powdery. Im not too fond of the powdery scent but im used to it now. The consistency of the cream is not too thick and not too thin and blends into the skin very quickly and easily; i hate creams that take forever too sink into the skin.

8. Mamina Elsie

Mamina ElsieNew Member

Threads:
    I wanted to cut down on my toiletries bill & went to Poundland to look around. Pleasantly and to my joy I found the DermaV10 Day & Night Cream plus the Serum. Lucky Me! I got 6 of each & for the price, well, I have achieved my aim of cutting down on my toiletries bill & hoping the wrinkles will be held off. Time will tell.