Power Bank

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by tonyb • Mar 18, 2017.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking for a trusted, strong, long lasting and durable Power Bank for my phone and laptop. Are there power bsnk suitable for charging up a computer battery. If there are I'll like a good make capable of charging up a laptop for at least six hours. An economic brand, one that's easily affordable.
    Do you know of any or already using one.

2. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    However much you would like to save on your cash,I would not recommend on buying a power bank. You would rather buy a high capacity battery or better still go for a better phone.Power banks have been known to be the root of many problems in phones.One of them is to reduce the capacity of the battery with time.They also cause the phone to overheat.You wouldn't want your phone have faults at the charging system I believe.

About the laptop,I had no idea that there are powerbanks for such purposes.Thanks for enlightening me.I would highly recommend going to a dealer of your laptop's/phone's brand.That way you will get an original power bank with less problems.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not all powerbanks have the same capacity that can provide the number of charging for your phone. That capacity of the powerbank is dictated by the number but it is better to ask the vendor about it. I bought a cheap powerbank for myself which can last for 1 and ½ charging of my phone. My wife bought the most expensive and the largest capacity that lasts for 4 times of charging of her phone. That’s the effect of such capacity so you have the option to buy according to your needs.

4. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I think I have seen MI power bank of 20000 MAH which was charging MAC laptop. I wonder if there is any converter which can charge other laptops too. but yes 20000Mah battery is huge and they can easily charge laptop battery which is around 4000 to 6000 MAH. It can charge them more than one time.