Power Washing

Discussion in Home & Garden started by H.C. Heartland • Jun 26, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone use a power washer? If so for what? I have just used one for my first time on the back deck and sadly, I damaged some of the grass. Does anyone know what I might do to help repair it? The power washer itself was awesome, but I really do have to get better at controlling the water pressure. And this was a weak pressure compared to some because I couldn't find the cap and it was spurting out water as we did it. The deck looks great though. Feel bad for the grass...

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Don't worry, the grass will grow back eventually. And once you learn how to properly handle the power washer further damage to the grass won't happen again. As for owning one, no, we don't. Although, the cement pavement in our yard looks dirty and could definitely use a good power wash.

Btw, how much did the power washer cost - was it cheap or expensive?

3. American Washing

American WashingNew Member

Threads:
    Why don't you hire some professional? Definitely no damage and much cleaner than you usually wash.

4. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    We don't hire some professional because we like to SAVE MONEY. We understand that you would like to promote your business but you don't understand that we want to save money... we DON'T PAY FULL.