Precious Gifts For Wife

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by himali.jagma • May 4, 2013.

1. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    My wife's birthday is coming on next month . i want to give a precious gift to her so can me give me idea about that

2. Albern

AlbernBanned

Threads:
    ok so you need to mention what her likes.. i mean jewelry, cloths, mobiles? whatever then you have to select. But I think there is no worth of any thing in front of a Silver ring with a flower.. Because i think this is best thing to express your love to her.

3. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    It's been said that "diamonds are a girl's best friend", so if you can afford it, you probably can't go wrong with a diamond ring, bracelet, or necklace. My preference, if I were buying a diamond for a woman would be a diamond necklace, especially if we are already married. If diamonds would be a little too steep and your wife is a reader, get her a nice eReader with her favorite books already downloaded. That won't cost you too much and downloading her favorite books beforehand, adds that personal touch. Whatever you decide on, make sure you get a dozen roses to top off the gift, along with a nice card.