Preferred payment method

Discussion in Payment Methods started by addicted_buyer • Mar 29, 2012.

1. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    Definitely PayPal. Secure transactions without having to input your credit card information. That will decrease the chance of your Credit Card number getting stolen by hackers. Also, PayPal's low/no fees and easy to use design makes it a must for people who don't like giving out their information online. PayPal will always be my #1 Payment method, unless something new happens to come along.

2. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I love to use paypal! I love that all of my information is saved onto it and all I have to do is log in. I dont have to mess with going to grab my wallet and digging out my cards whenever I want to buy something. I also have money that comes in on paypal so when I am ready to spend that money, I will go looking for stores that take paypal. They are also really good at dealing with fraud. I had someone hack into my paypal account and sent themselves $400! although the charges went through, paypal caught onto it quick, investigated it and sent me back my money.

3. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I've always wanted to know how BillMeLater works. I've noticed that it can be used at ebay but I just don't know how it works. Do you mind explaining it to me please?

4. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    Bill Me Later, a PayPal service, is a convenient and secure payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As an open-end credit account, Bill Me Later provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card.

Apply for Bill Me Later by providing your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number at checkout. Accept the terms, and if approved, your purchase is complete.

Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.

BillMeLater is pretty much a credit card, you get approved to use BillMeLater, you buy something and select BillMeLater payout option, amd you get 6 months to pay.

Have a look

5. brentcsi101

brentcsi101New Member

Threads:
    After some bad purchases with inputting my credit card number, I only use Paypal now for all of my purchases. Unless of the extremely rare circumstance of needing to use a card, I will go out and buy a prepaid card with whatever amount of money I need. After 4 years of using Paypal, it has never failed me, and helped me settle some disputes.

6. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    When it comes to online purchasing and offline now, I only use my Paypal account. And yes, I did say offline. Because now I have a paypal Mastercard that I can use without touching my credit or debit cards.

7. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    I use Paypal for most purchases if it's an accepted payment method. If it's not, I use my Paypal debit card. It's just so easy and convenient compared to other methods. I know a lot of people don't use Paypal because they don't understand how it works, but it is really so easy!

8. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    I love my PayPal debit card so much. Sometimes I use the PayPal option on sites to pay for things, but usually just use my debit card. Most of my income comes through PayPal and the debit card makes it available immediately and the few times I've ever had a problem - once with fraud - customer service took care of it immediately and painlessly. I know it's secure and that really matters.

9. lwyatt21

lwyatt21New Member

Threads:
    I either use paypal or my rewards credit card. I really like that my credit card gives me such a good percentage back on any purchases that I make and I can dispute a claim quickly if there is an issue with someone stealing my card's info from a website.

10. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I always use Paypal. I feel safe whenever I am using paypal and I also think it is the most convenient way of paying online.

11. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for the information. You have cleared all my doubts about this service. It's a shame Bill me later is only available for US customers, so I can't use it.
    I think it's really useful and I would like to use it... Thanks again!

12. FlyingTomatoes

FlyingTomatoesNew Member

Threads:
    I don't mean to break the ice for you, but it's not always the case for some people, unfortunately (the case with 'whenever you're not satisfied') :(

Liberty Reserve is also another payment processor I look up to. The secure atmosphere and so on. Anyone who is interested in online HYIP should give it a shot as Paypal, I'm afraid, doesn't really tolerate HYIP's.

Anyways, if you'd ask me, I prefer cold, hard cash! ;) So much hassle, fees and so on with the others.. but we'll just have to deal with it. XD

Paypal is also my favorite, but we're not really in good terms. ;)

13. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I only use Paypal. Sometimes I use my credit card. By mistake. Never ever use your credit card to pay for anything online.

14. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Did you mean that sometimes people lose their paypal disputes? If you did, you are right.
    I have never used Liberty Reserve but I have heard about it. I have tried using AlertPay and I'm currently using Neteller. Do you know them?

15. alahnna

alahnnaMember

Threads:
    I mostly use my credit card or paypal these days. I like the fact that I can track everything through paypal and see exactly where everything is. I do love that we can now buy movie tickets online with a debit card though. I'm really enjoying being able to do most of my shopping from home!

16. Renzaku

RenzakuNew Member

Threads:
    I use Paypal to pay for things online and it's possibly the only payment method that I will use to shop online.
    It's just awesome how safe and secure Paypal is.
    Almost got scammed a couple times on E-Bay, but paypal refunded me.

17. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Do you use you DEBIT card to buy movie tickets? I thought it was only available to do it with a CREDIT card. That's interesting...
    It's really great to do the shopping from our houses, isn't it?

18. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I think everyone's favorite will always be Paypal. The worst part about Paypal is not being able to purchase from Amazon. I know Paypal is linked with Ebay but I just wish they could form some kind of agreement so Paypal would be acceptable on Amazon. Every other site on the internet accepts Paypal, I don't see why you Amazon just can't give in.

19. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I think that's because Amazon is the competence of Ebay, and as you said, Paypal is linked with Ebay. In fact, it was created as the payment processor for this site.

20. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    PayPal, due to the fact my major customers use it. And its easy to do so.

I use PayPal but am nervous with them because they'll lock your account if they think you did something wrong. I went to Alert Pay but couldn't do online verification so I'll stick with PayPal for now.