Preferred payment method

Discussion in Payment Methods started by addicted_buyer • Mar 29, 2012.

1. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    My preferred payment method online is Paypal. You can earn money from various online sites which pays you in Paypal which is a great choice if you ever think about earning money online. There are also a variety of ways Paypal can benefit you. You can pay with your debit or credit card after linking it to Paypal, but it does charge you a little fee depending on the price you're paying which is unfortunate. It's a good way to buy some products online if they don't accept direct credit or debit cards.

I haven't ran into any troubles with Paypal yet which is lucky for me. Once your account gets frozen, it will take a long time to get it back which is why some people are a bit reluctant in joining that website. Your funds can get frozen, but if you have the necessary proof that the account is yours, you will be fine.

2. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    I almost exclusively use paypal when buying stuff online. The few times when I use a credit card is for trusted sites like amazon or flipkart. I just don't feel safe using anything but paypal on sites like ebay.

3. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    I personally favor PAYPAL when conducting any transaction online. No way can I believe in any site that offers platforms for using cards since not all of them can be as legal as they try to prove to be. Also paypay uses cookies hence very easy to track any illegal transactions. I love and will live for paypal…just great.

4. violatoR

violatoRNew Member

Threads:
    Definitely PayPal. It's the service I used as far back as I can remember and I find it very reliable. It is also very easy to use, so when it comes down to purchasing anything on the internet I simply click the PayPal button and some seconds later I'm done with it.

5. mistysauro

mistysauroNew Member

Threads:
    My Perfered Form of payment is PayPal its easy and Convienent and Theres usually no hassles when it comes to shipping,And just about every site uses this method as a form of payment for there products and services. including ebay and amazon.com just to give a couple of examples.

6. Cindy16

Cindy16Banned

Threads:
    I always use Paypal.. because I feel protected with Paypal since I can always file a dispute in case there is a problem with the transaction.. I never use wired transfers like Western Union because these are methods that are used by most scammers.

Well, this is something that I learned from the eBook I downloaded from Start Buying In China..It's an eBook about the "7 Mistakes People Make when Buying in China".. it details safe payment methods, hidden charges, difference in shipping methods and the like.

7. qaximor

qaximorNew Member

Threads:
    Right now paypal. Didn't run into any sort of problems as much as people are complaining about. Next best payment method would be a bank transfer which is more secure than paypal I think because you get full information where is your money going the only downside is that it takes more than 2 days to reach sometimes if not more.

8. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    Add me to the PayPal fan club! I refuse to buy from online shops that ask for a credit card number - it is just too risky. You have no idea what they do with the number. They could print out the email and just toss it in the recycle bin, and then your number is there for anyone to use. PayPal offers quite a bit of protection.

9. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I totally dislike Paypal but I have no choice but to use it online. I also use my debit card now for this as well. But most of the time, it's paypal.

10. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My experience in paying for stuff bought online is mostly paying with credit card and I have never had any issue, so I consider it totally safe. I do prefer when the online companies issue me a reference and with that reference I pay in the ATM machine, I find this more practical because I don't like using the credit card much. With that reference is very simple as well, you just go the to the ATM machine, you pay and it's done. ;)