Premier fitness=bad!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by melissa • Aug 14, 2012.

1. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    I'm not really sure if this belongs here but I really wanted to vent and didn't know where to post it. Has anyone ever been a member of Premier fitness? If so you know what I'm talking about. They steal your money and then try and sue you! I find it hilarious as when I called their creditors their creditors actually work for Premier fitness. As in the creditor employees are actually employees of premier fitness LOL. They claim that I owed them $500 when in reality they actually owed me over $2000 for a personal trainer that they never gave me and tried to charge me for! When I said fine they can take their $500 right out of the 2000 They owe me after I sue them I never heard from them again. I also never got my $2000 back either. I have put in a lawsuit but apparently the owner of premier fitness is so up to his neck in lawsuits already it will be years before he gets to mine. I just wanted to let people know to stay away from this gym. anyone else have the same problem? Or maybe not? Maybe you had a positive experience? Feel free to share :)

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Never understood why people join gym's and fitness clubs. It's a waste of money and time. Just clear out a room in your house or apartment you're not using. Get a stairmaster and a PX and some weights and work yourself into shape that way.

3. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    ANd thats exactly what I did lol

4. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been a fan of gyms. They just have always disappointed me in one way or another. So I've given them up.

Now it's my house for yoga, the street for running and the great outdoors.

I guess my school gym is the one exception. It's new and they aren't out to make money and I pay for my pass through my fees. So I sometimes use the gym in the winter or really hot days.

5. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    When I was in college I did the same thing :) I found it was the only gym that never ripped me off lol