Preparing For A Trip To Target

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ke Gordon • Dec 14, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    OK I am going to try to get the best bang for the buck today at Target which means I will be printing Target coupons from their site, taking along my 5 percent pharmacy rewards store shopping card...seeing if I can successfully use my cartwheel app...any suggestions.? and also making sure my shopkick is set up to go there..I also may take a couple of newspaper coupons with me.. Lets hope, everything I buy will be on sale!!!

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Target is good for everything. Depending on what you are buying, I would check online to see if the store has stock of what you want. I usually go everywhere first and then buy in Target, knowing if something was out of stock or cheaper elsewhere, especially toiletries, as CVS, Dollar Store and Walgreens often discount at the same time.

3. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    Yeah, I am a major fan of Target Supercenter. It is never as crowded as Walmart and is a much more organized and quiet store. There are a few things that Walmart has a superior price on, but for the majority of things I like Target. I think thire quality is better, and I greatly prefer the store enviorment. Plus I will pay more for a better store enviorment that doesn;t aggravate me.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I love Target and would choose them over any other store. Unfortunately where I live they do not have the Target Supercenter. However, I am moving in a few months and there will be one there. I can't wait to go there. I love when they have the specials that give you gift cards when you buy a certain amount of items. If it something that I am going to buy anyway why not buy another one to get more money for my next trip? I also use an app called Find & Save and quite often they have Target on there to get money back on your purchase of x dollar amount.

5. Ke Gordon

Threads:
    Oddly enough, I am going up there again today, I think I will download that Find and Save App before I go. I am also going to print out coupons..and take my Target gift card..and will use my cartwheel app while in the store. There are Target coupons available on the Target website...for those who don't know..It makes it easier to find bargains.