Primark

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Sandra Piddock • Apr 2, 2012.

1. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Primark is big in the UK, and also in parts of Europe. It's a clothing, accessories and homewares store, and there are some great deals available. In the UK, it's become a badge of honour to pay as little as possible for your fashion items. On more than one occasion, I've been to a party, admired someone's dress, and they've said 'Oh, I got this from Primark for £5.'

I have a number of items in my wardrobe from Primark. My favourite is a strapless, handkerchief hem sundress in navy with a pink floral pattern on that I paid £2 for at the end of the summer a couple of years ago. Every time I wear it, it attracts compliments.

What about you? Do you shop at Primark? What's your favourite purchase?

2. Germs

GermsMember

Threads:
    I don't shop at Primark because their range for mens clothes is pretty awful compared to for women.

3. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Primak before reading this thread. I live in the United States. I just googled it, and we don't have one in the United States. I will be sure to check it out if I ever get to a place where they have one. I love to find deals. This sounds like a good one. Thank you for sharing this.

4. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    The one thing that Primark offers like no other store is discount. You can get deals that are so low when they have a discount, you won't believe it. Bad news is that if you really want something, you might not be able to find it during sales because it is so crowded. But the store offers low prices anyway. So it is a good deal to shop there.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    You have a point there. I've bought some decent shirts and sweaters for my husband from Primark, but he's quite a conservative dresser - there's not much fashionable stuff for men available. That said, the basics such as underwear, pyjamas, dressing gowns and socks are excellent quality, and very keenly priced.

6. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.ukNew Member

Threads:
    I kind of laugh when ever i hear someone say they've bought stuff in primark, just because it's usually cheap and tacky. But to be honest i've bought a few things in there before and theyve actually got some decent stuff, you just have to find that decent stuff, but people usually do just go into primark now to buy things.