Prime Day On Amazon

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Jul 9, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Prime day on Amazon is July 12. Is anyone going to take advantage of this? I think there will be some good deals. I just wish I had a prime membership. I have had them in the past, but I have only done the 30 day trials. If only my car registration insurance and huge electric bill weren't coming up, I would be tempted to get another one.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I won't be doing it because I don't have Prime and don't intend to get it either. Not that I don't want it, if I had the money to spare I'd get it in a heartbeat. But sadly, I just can't afford it at the moment. I wonder if it'll be any good this time round, because if I remember right, last year some people were moaning about the lack of any good, really good deals. Anyway, for those of you who have it, I do hope it's a lot better this year and that you snag some good deals :)

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah,it useful a Prime membership, and I do tend to order quite a bit on Amazon. I think I will add up the fees I have paid in shipping over the course of the year, to see if the prime membership would really be worthwhile. It wouldn't take too long to reap your membership costs back I don't think. I don't generally make the 49 dollars you need for the free shipping.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If I were to have it, it wouldn't be so much for the shopping and shipping benefits, but rather for the other stuff. But I'm not even sure if I could access those. So for that sort of price, I don't think it's a worthwhile investment for me at all. I am however enjoying my Kindle Unlimited service that I've always wished they had. It's not been very well received, but it works just fine for me :) Sorry, I know I've gone off on a bit of a tangent, but that's how much I like the service LOL maybe you should just bite the bullet and give it a shot, @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon? Isn't it like the Kindle Unlimited service where you can cancel at any time?