Prizes You've Won

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by TheViper • Dec 15, 2013.

1. davidweeb

davidweebNew Member

Threads:
    I think that the use of Paypal irreplaceable, with this payza remains tenacious competitor

Without forgetting the next giant payoneer :)

2. downsouth

downsouthMember

Threads:
    Even though it was only the equivalent of $10, I won a raffle at another forum recently. I think the last time I won anything was in elementary school at a birthday party so I was really happy to win even if it was only $10.

3. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I think I've only won something once in my life, if one doesn't count the occasional $2 lottery prize... About 10 years ago my niece was in some type of school function. I can't remember what it was. The function was holding a 50/50 raffle and I won the raffle. I got about 70 bucks, which was a very pleasant surprise because I had to pay to go to the school function. I certainly wasn't expecting to come out ahead.

Other than that, about 25 years ago I won a year's worth of car washes. I had just purchased a new car so I was really excited. That didn't last long because with the first free car wash, my car got all scratched up by the brushes used by the car wash.

4. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    Last thing I won was tickets to a flower show which I couldn't even remember entering :p I haven't won much else which is a shame but I do enter a lot of competitions so hopefully my luck will change!

5. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    I seem to be somebody who does not have the best luck whenever it comes to winning prizes and whatnot. The one thing that I can remember that I won that I really enjoyed was whenever I was playing a crane game and I won a Velcro Chicago Bulls wallet that I just recently had to get rid of.

6. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    Wow, I have never won anything in my adult life! (As a kid, I won a trip to a basketball game that I was totally uninterested in because I got straight A's). However, reading through some of your posts has inspired me to not give up. Thanks for sharing, everyone, and I will certainly share my success with you! (If I have any!)

7. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    I've won a parker pen from school in a competition of programming robots that would achieve a certain purpose they require. Wasn't expensive, but my first thing that I ever won.