Pro-Colour Plus Hair Colour

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Sandra Piddock • May 5, 2012.

1. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Pro-Colour Plus hair colour is one of the easiest products to use - and it's also the cheapest. It's available in Poundland and Home Bargains stores in the UK - I don't know if it's available in other countries, which is why I checked the 'UK' box.

At £1 per application, it's excellent value for money, and the instructions are easy to follow. Until a year ago, I never coloured my hair, as I was fortunate to have a lovely reddish-brown natural colour, with no grey. Not bad at all for 58, is it? Unfortunately, last year I developed a touch of grey just in front of my ears. It wasn't much, but I felt it made me look much older, so it had to go. A friend recommended Pro-Colour Plus, so I gave it a go. It covers all the grey, and gives a vibrant, natural colour which lasts for 3 - 4 months, and my hair feels fabulous. There's no horrible ammonia smell either. Give it a try and let me know what you think - just because it's cheap, it doesn't mean it's an inferior product.

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    wow that is cheap! I usually buy all my hair colour from Sally's. I cannot believe it works so well, thats a good find!