Product Testers Needed For Cosmetics (uk Only)

Discussion in Product Reviews started by janemariesayed • Nov 23, 2016.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Here is a link to test Mac cosmetic products. You will need to do a relatively short survey and enter your email address and then once you receive the product to write a review.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I tried it but I don't think they cater my area since I've entered my postal code and it says that it's invalid. I would really want to try it though. Too bad if they don't deliver in my area, but probably I'll try doing it again hoping it go through :) Thanks for sharing!

3. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    I think this is just for the UK Jasmin. I will try to find some good giveaways for elsewhere. I am in the UK so I don't often see these deals for other countries.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Since this product test is only for those in the UK it makes little or no meaning to me even though I would have been interested in participating. I just like companies that wouldn't give geographic restriction when trying to test products online

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am in the UK and I have seen these 'offers' and I am sorry to say that they just pick names randomly, but it's often a means to get data capture. I'm a beauty writer and I see these all the time, and to be honest there are sites where you can get free samples and not be obliged to review them.

I used to blind review products and they were very strict on getting my results, and also when they sent them I had to be in to receive the parcel. It was actually more hassle than it was worth.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Okay I understand. Too bad it doesn't cater to other countries since I'm really interested. I will also try to look elsewhere if there are anything like this in our country. I experienced doing test samples but never with a beauty product. Most of them are food, that's why when I read of this I got excited because I thought I would be able to try it. Unfortunately not :( But thanks anyway! :)

7. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I put my postcode in and I am eligible but I feel like this is one of those fake product testing offers. You're giving out personal information for them to then use it for themselves and even sell it on. Site doesn't look too legit either especially when you compare it to proper legit product testing sites