Product Testing Products For Amazon

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Kezmumtotwo • Apr 18, 2016.

1. Kezmumtotwo

KezmumtotwoNew Member

Threads:
    hey guys, I'm new here but thought I'd get in on the action and make a post about something I do every day that you all might be interested in. I review products for free or at a massive discount on Amazon through a site called amzreviews (amzreviews in the USA).
    I've been using it for around six months now and I'm hooked! You sign up for free, you don't have to pay a penny at all to the company. You browse the products on offer, many are free, but all are discounted by ridiculous amounts. You click to request to review the product and hopefully the seller will accept you. They then send you a discount code which you use in your Amazon checkout basket and tah-dah! An amazing product is on its way to you for free or at a massive discount.

I've had Bluetooth speakers, headphones, gym equipment, face and body serums, shampoo, vitamins, clothes, children's toys, books, electricals etc etc and nearly all of it was free! I usually just go for the free stuff because I love a freebie. But I have bought the occasional thing when it's been so cheap I couldn't resist.

Of course you do have to write a review for the products you recieved, but everything is through Amazon and is so easy to do.

I'm honestly hooked!

for the UK

for the USA

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks very much for the tip. I went to research the site and it looks very promising. I'm an amazon.com buyer too, so I like the products on amazon as well. I always write reviews on the products I buy too, so it'll be simple for me. The best part is that the products are free to get. I hope they allow someone living in Hawaii join! Thanks again!!!

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen the information in the past about writing reviews for product on Amazon which I had planned to follow up on and forgot. Thanks for the reminder. It is a great way to get some very good products without spending money.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

Wow! You make Amazon product testing sound VERY appealing. I have seen this and I did consider trying this out. I do product testers with various survey companies, so I am experience in this and love doing it. I just have a few questions about it. What is the price range for the items that you have to purchase to test? Do you have to pay postage on the free items? Can you test multiple items at one time? I am so use to getting everything free and I have money in my Amazon account, but I didn’t want to use a lot of it on actually getting the product sent to me.

5. Kezmumtotwo

KezmumtotwoNew Member

Threads:
    Hey guys, it really is a brilliant site, make sure you go to the right one for your country though!
    Prices usually range from free all the way up to £100 plus, but you don't have to actually purchase anything other than free products of you don't want to, it's completely up to you!

Do you have to pay postage on free items:

if you have Amazon prime then you can recieve your items next day delivery for free, if not (like me) I wait until I have £20 worth of free products in my basket (this is the full price of the products that you would pay, not the discounted price, you could be paying zero and it will still count as £20 worth) and then it is free standard delivery.

Can you test multiple items at the same time?:

Absolutely, I do loads and loads to add them all to my basket and get free postage! So long as the seller accepts you, it's up to you as you to chose as many as you like!

Hope that helps! Happy reviewing!

Kerry

6. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting. How do they get their profits? (tongue in cheek) . I bet the easiest thing you can do these days is to create an online store so that one can have these deals under one roof. This would save a person time and money trying to make discrete deals with no economies of scale. I would also enquire if these Amazon offers international?

7. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, this is pretty sweet, thanks for the heads up. What's the coolest thing you got so far?

8. Kezmumtotwo

KezmumtotwoNew Member

Threads:
    I'm actually not entirely sure. I'm guessing the seller of products pays to post them on amz. Although they are giving away their products, the incentive of a good review must be worth it in terms of future sales. Plus if it is a beauty product for example, the seller may be in for future purchases from us if we love the free product.

I know they have a UK site, US, and a Europe site. You would have to check if you can join in your respective countries.

I've had some pretty great stuff for free! I've had a blue tooth speaker, a tv aerial, wireless headphones, bicycle lights, solar lights, make up, so many shampoos and conditioners, face serums, vacuum bags, cleaning products, sports equipment, phone cases, clothes.. The list goes on!

I bought a few things but at a massive discount, my partner wanted some protein powder and it was supposed to be £35 and I got it for £10 so he was happy!

Here's the help link guys, if you have any questions the answers should be on there although I'm 100% happy to help! You can message me if you need some!

Let me know how you guys get on.

Kerry

#8Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2016
  9. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks Kerry for your quick response. I will check it out then. I am a homemaker and I am always looking for ways to make my time productive. As I stated before, I love doing testers. I hope I can get a workout exercise gadget like you did! I plan to check it out today.

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting I will check it out. I am on another Amazon site, elite deals, but so far I haven't found anything I was really dying to have. I would like something like outdoor chaise lounge cushions, a brand new comforter, stuff like that, more mundane items. I will look a the site though to see what is offered. Thanks for posting.

11. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I was under the impression you had to be asked by Amazon. But, I think that's the paid reviewers for Amazon directly through Amazon Vine. It's very hard to get invited to it. That's this is very similar!

12. Kezmumtotwo

KezmumtotwoNew Member

Threads:
    You're very welcome chick, I'm a homemaker too so it fills my time and also saves me having to buy certain things! Let me know how you get on!

To be honest, when I first came across it that's exactly what I thought too. But after doing abit of research about it I found that you didn't so joined and I haven't looked back. I read about Amazon vine, I think you have to have a ridiculous amount of reviews and helpful votes before they even consider accepting you for that. And people don't always vote you as helpful, regardless of how good a reviewer you actually are. But the amzreviews people are fabulous and just accept anyone. The sellers are more likely to accept you for a product if you write longer more in depth reviews and add photos although it's not written in stone, I've done
    Some that have no pictures and are just short. I got a free plug once, there's only so much you can write about a plug! But it came
    In very handy!

#12Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up for it after I took a look at the website, it looks really neat! Ive requested to review a baby doll playpen and stroller. The discount is spectacular! Let's just hope I'm chosen by the seller because they're both products I plan to purchase anyways, but I'm still shopping for the best deal.

Anyways, thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to using the site.

14. lolo

loloMember

Threads:
    Sounds quite tempting.

15. cpol99

cpol99New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip. I've just signed on at the UK site. Looking forward to seeing what info and products I get offered.

16. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this information. I am signing up today!!!!

17. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sounds like an easy way to save some money, get a free product, write an objective review and you get to keep the product. It certainly is something I'll have to take a look at but how often can you get free products if there are numerous people who also want the freebies or discounts?

18. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, this sounds brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing @

:) I'll also have a look at it and see if I'm eligible for any of it. It's strange how I've never heard of it before. I sure hope that I too can take advantage of it :) Thanks for posting the links too!

19. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have always wondered how people got those gigs writing reviews for amazon. I want in on the action! How do I get started? Is this only for people in the UK?

20. Escad

EscadNew Member

Threads:
    thank for the tips, it help me so much, hope i can signed up soon!