Products Made Of China, Are They Inferior In Quality?

Discussion in 'Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints' started by Nakitakona, Nov 15, 2016.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

I find that clothes I buy from China are definitely of inferior quality, They are usually of thin fabric and much smaller than the average sizing.

However I wouldn't say that all their products are inferior. Take electronics for instance, I've known people who have bought phones from China that have worked well and lasted a long time. It just depends on what you buy,.

2. luri

luriActive Member

@littlewitch66@littlewitch66 I have bought items from China since a long time. Based on my experience, I can say you get what you pay. You can buy a bikini from china for less than $5, which other wise would cost more than $10 else where. If you paid, $5 for a bikini, you are sure to get inferior quality. However, you can find $15 bikini in Chinese store and it is as good as the one you buy from the US.

#42luri,Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  3. jakub

jakubMember

@luri@luri I agree with your statement and i'm fully aware that a lot of people have misconceptions about quality when it comes to Chinese products.

#43jakub,Aug 27, 2017
  4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

@luri@luri It's not only a bikini but other products too. I am basically from India and what we get in our country is perhaps the worst especially in electrical section. In fact it's not the Chinese manufacturer which is to be blamed but our traders that ask for cheap items paying very low price which makes all the difference.

5. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

I have also seen news regarding products coming from China that do malfunctions and can sometimes even cause a fire if left unattended. Though I must say it's only an isolated incidents because of the fact that some unscrupulous individuals are conniving in order for these unsafe products which did not undergo a routine government inspections to go into public consumption.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Most products from China have early planned obsolescence. There is a reason why they are very cheap. To make it worst the earnings of that money is being used by China to bully smaller countries by trying to steal their Islands. Just ask Japan, Philippines,India and Malaysia.

7. walter12

walter12New Member

@TheOtherSide@TheOtherSide I have heard and seen a lot of news and information in regards to products from china malfunctioning shortly after purchase, this is beyond control.

#47walter12,Sep 12, 2017
  8. Zero

ZeroActive Member

@littlewitch66@littlewitch66 I think we can agree that in regards to the subject of clothes from china, that they are not only of inferior quality but useless as well.

#48Zero,Sep 13, 2017
  9. Meeseeks

MeeseeksNew Member

If you want to save a lot without compromising your safety, maybe try to buy products that made from other country. China is known for their notorious cheap and sub-standard merchandises. But then again, price is just a little factor to consider when it comes to your family's safety.

Beast_Titan likes this.
  10. Zero

ZeroActive Member

I think the greedy and inferior manufacturing companies in china gave it a bad reputation but there are high quality products in china as well.