Ps Vita Console

Discussion in Product Reviews started by vaericke • Sep 25, 2012.

1. vaericke

vaerickeNew Member

Threads:
    Hello guys,
    I'm here to review the Playstation Vita from Sony. First of all, I have to commend Sony for this Neat device especially that It is really designed for gamers to have an upgrade and a chance to be noticed by the Global audience especially in terms of it's tech update when it comes to it's hardware and software. Second, is that the Ps Vita is really a nice piece of gaming console as long as it is supported by Sony and should be promoted more by bringing in cool games exclusive for the Vita and other surprises to make the Vita boost it's current low sales. In a world where Cellphones and Tablets are ruling, it is hard for this console to compete especially that it only adheres to a specific number of people and that the expensive gaming cards, memory cards and digital downloads are the things that are pulling down this console. So what do you think? Should Sony do something with it's outrageous pricing?

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing that catches the attention of the PS Vita is, besides its large 5-inch OLED screen, how light it is. After spending years with the first PSP, the change is really great. Of course, the changes don't end there. Another really good thing is the "friend" system, similar to Xbox Live's users. Moreover, the task of sending messages is much easier thanks to the large touch pad that has this console. The battery has an acceptable duration about 4-5 hours depending on what you're downloading games and many things from the Store. Perhaps, it´s a bit expensive, but I think that over time will reduce its price. It's a good console and there are more games available. :D