Ps3 Controllers

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by kana_marie • May 17, 2015.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    My husband has a ps3, but both of his controllers are going out, on him. I have been looking around on line and the two websites that I found both were cheap and looked pretty good. What I didn't notice was the 10 day wait. Eachmall or MiniInABox?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you mean by 10-day wait? If you're talking about shipping, then that's not that big of a deal. It's not the fastest shipping rate around, but you could always do worse. If you don't want to wait around, then you could pay the full retail price at any local electronics store and be done with it, though.

3. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    You're probably referring to Miniinthebox. I've made 5 purchases in there and the waiting time was less than a week, around 4-5 days till it arrived at the local post office. Depending on your location, you may expect huge or minuscule waiting times. Mine is intermediary.
    Anyway, go ahead. They may be too cheap to be any worth, but trust me, their products are of high quality, including those PS3 controllers you want to order.
    Cheers! :)

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    If you prefer something faster you could opt for Chinese knock off controllers you could get at ebay which ships around one or two days and is usually just around $10 for each. I personally have a lot of them around just as backup and although they sound like a bad idea they are actually fairly sturdy, as some of them have been around for years and I am still using them to is day and I don't have to worry about breaking them anyway because eh are so cheap. The only downside is that some models don't have a vibrating function but overall they are alright for the price.

5. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I would have paid more for shipping, or even more for the controller if I could have gotten it sooner. I try to be more patient, but his charging chord was shot and his controllers were both pretty bad off. I wanted something sooner since the ps3 is my only movie or television option. I ended up ordering a charger cord from somewhere else, and made do with his old controllers until the new one arrived.

6. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, these sites don't negotiate the waiting time for a single product, even if you were willing to pay an extra fee for the product itself or shipping. They do however offer you the possibility of it arriving straightly at your door in about 2 days since your order was confirmed if you acquire $35 worth of products, but I guess that isn't really worth it, to get more products if you aren't going to use them. And I also suppose that the controller itself doesn't cost more than $50 coming directly out of Sony, anyway, haha.