[UK Only] Ps4 With Infinate Warfare - £199

Discussion in Hot Deals started by kingcool52 • Dec 12, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Not sure if this is the cheapest deal that can be found but it is a great deal none the less. It is only in stores to the best of my knowledge and begins tommorow (the 13th of December 2016). Asda employees also get double discount (not sure how long it lasts) so this deal would be perfect for them as they get even more savings added on.

2. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    Nice, I haven't seen a price this low for a good while. Is the amount on sale limited? Nonetheless, this could be a profitable venture for some.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I assume that it is sale limited as it seems to only be available in the stores for the moment. So if stock runs out in the store you will have to go to a different store and try and get the deal. I think £199 is still a bit high to be making a profit with as I have seen other stores starting to put similar prices up

4. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, that's what you think. In my country the PS4 is almost twice that amount.

5. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Oh wow. Yeah I know that my dad was actually thinking of buying and selling them in certain countries such as ones in Asia where the prices of these newer technology are quite extraordinary high compared to what we pay for them. I'm sure you can make a very good profit especially if you buy it at £199