Pumpkin Slice Latte

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Faye1232212 • Sep 25, 2015.

1. Faye1232212

Faye1232212New Member

Threads:
    Hi all! As fall is approaching, we are gifted with the greatness of all things Fall. Pumpkin is very popular around this time of year abd combined with coffee is even better.

I've never had a pumpkin spiced latte before but am adamant about trying it for the first time soon. I am somewhat skeptical however as to where I should get it from. I know there's StRbuxks, McDonald's etc but can you guys give me your input on where you think I should go. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it!

2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Pumpkin spice lattes are the best and I love buying them during the fall months. Starbucks just changed their formula and are using real pumpkin in the mix, so they are even better this year. You have to try one!

3. Faye1232212

Faye1232212New Member

Threads:
    Awesome! Thank you so much for letting me know. I was leaving guests Starbucks to begin with and am more seeking to go now that I know that they are using real pumpkin. I'd pay extra money to be drinking something more authentic instead of manufactured slip.would you happen to know the prices. Ballpark figures are ok.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ohhh this is one of my all time favorite drinks at Starbucks ! I am not a huge fan of pumpkin overall and the first time I tried this I never I would enjoy it, but it sure is a delicious and unique latte!

5. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I’m actually not a huge fan of the coffee variant, which is strange because I usually enjoy anything with pumpkin. But I had an ice-blended pumpkin chai latte at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf recently and oh man, that was amazing. I prefer Coffee Bean over Starbucks in general anyway, so if you happen to have one in your area, I’d go there. If not, then Starbucks will probably be your best bet… unless you happen to find a local place that can make you one ;)

6. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like coffee in any form, but my wife loves it, and she goes ga-ga over that stuff. Always buys it from Starbucks. Says their blend is better than a couple local places, as well, and she generally prefers local stuff over Starbucks, so I'd say go there and try it out. Sounds kinda bleh to me, but, again, coffee hate...

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never personally tried those, but a friend has recommended them to me ages ago! She swears they're out of this world divine, but I'm one of those people who prefer piping hot beverages in terms of coffee and tea. Well actually, I also like iced tea. But that's as far as i'll go. Maybe one day I'll have a little taste.

8. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of pumpkin at all. I always visit a UK-based chain anyhow as Starbucks are known for tax evasion in this country. @Lushlala@Lushlala try and have a little taste of someone first, just in case you don't like it! It's quite a lot to shell out for a drink that you might not like!

9. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can not wait to try the Pumpkin Spiced Latte at Starbucks. In fact, there is one in the area, where I may be going tomorrow, so I may just stop and do that. Another place that has very good latte's and they are much less expensive than Starbucks or McDonalds..is WAWA the convience store. However, I am not sure Pumpkin Spice, is on their menu. In the Fall they usually run a 2.00 latte special.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I'll be honest, I don't get all of the hype around the pumpkin products around this time of year. About the only pumpkin product I enjoy a lot is pumpkin pie. Otherwise, I could take it or leave it. I don't see what's so wonderful about the pumpkin spice latte. Yes, it's good. But there are a lot of other coffee products I enjoy a lot more. So, I rarely if ever buy the pumpkin spice latte, from Starbucks or anywhere else.

11. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    I have yet to tried one as well glad I am not the only one who isn't too sure on trying it and where to get it from. I heard the Mcdonalds one is really good my sister tried it and loved it and she doesn't even like pumpkin. I love the the taste of pumkin always have my favorite is pumpkin pie of course. But I would love for you to post about where you get yours from and how it was I like to get opinions before trying anything new.