Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Vicenta • Oct 2, 2015.

1. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    Has anyone on here tried the Pumpkin Spice Oreos yet? I was picking up some things from the store the other day and ran across them and because I love Pumpkin I figured I would give it a try. I honestly didn't think they would be all that great tasting but I was shocked when I took a bite I was in food heaven! They were so good I almost ate the whole pack myself. Lol. My kids also enjoyed them and they usually don't go for pumpkin but with these oreos they did! They are a great snack especially if you are a fan of the pumpkin taste.

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I gave up Oreos years ago because they didn't taste the same. But I was in Trader Joe's today and I see they have their own version of pumpkin cookie sandwiches. If the recipe is worth duplicating, it must be good.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shoot, I was right in that section yesterday, and I forgot to look for these. I had seen them mentioned somewhat, and wanted to try them. I tend to buy the store brand of this type of cookies as well, since they're often around a dollar cheaper. I actually bought some of the chocolate/white variety, but forgot to even see if they had any of the pumpkin type.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I ha
    I have not, but I might need to put these on my shopping list. That is if our grocery store carries them. I have seen the Oreos with the orange filling, but I can't b certain they are pumpkin spice. I guess they will bear closer inspection when I get to the grocery store. I love pumpkin so I am sure I would like these oreos.

5. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I haven’t, but dang, they sound good. I did pick up some pumpkin spice M&Ms the other day, but I have yet to try them. I am a pumpkin fan, so I’m sure I’ll enjoy them. Maybe I’ll look around for the pumpkin spice Oreos when I'm in town later!

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Good to know this about Pumpkin Oreos! I got to watch my sugar intake so I hope Oreos comes up with sugar free and cholesterol free cookies soon! Love and miss Oreos!:(

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not a massive fan of Pumpkin or Pumpkin Spice flavored things. I'll eat it if I'm desperate, but they are not a favorite of mine. However, I do love me some Oreos. But then again, I am in love with most things peanut butter, but when I tried the peanut butter flavored Oreos, I was utterly disappointed in the taste. So maybe I'd enjoy the Punpkin Spice ones.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pumpkin spice Oreos? I would have never thought of Oreos of that flavor, but now I am intrigued. I am not sure I will like it, but I will certainly look for it and get a package to see if it's good! Pumpkin spice is kind of hit or miss for me - sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it.

9. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    Given that it ends up in everything these days, you'll have plenty of chances to give it a try, I'm sure.

I've seen these in-store. I've been mildly tempted. It seems like pumpkin spice would go better in cookies than in a lot of other things that the taste gets rammed into these days. Still... eh...

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    OK I did it, I tried the Pumpkin Spice Oreos and they are quite delicious. Now, if I can only figure out how to get them cheaper. I mean, I don't know how much they cost at the store where you all shop but here they were 2.99 for a 10.4 oz package. The standard size package of oreos has been shrinking, but 2.99 for maybe 40 cookies is a lot! Maybe they will be marked down at the end of the season???? who knows..?

11. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, that sounds amazing. I love pumpkin flavoured lattes, pumpkin pie and pumpkin muffins. I know I would love these Oreos. I live in Canada and I haven't seen them yet, but now I'm going to keep my eye out for them. I think my kids would love them too. Who wouldn't like the warm pumpkin flavours of cinnamon, ginger, clove, and all spice. It's a shame you can only get pumpkin flavours in the fall and not all year round.

12. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    If they remain seasonal, they probably will be. There's an off-brand Oreo that's mint-flavoured that always comes out 'round Christmas near my house, and despite how good they are the grocery store never sells them out completely. A month after Christmas they drop in price by half.

Guess it depends on how well-stocked your store is. Or how much they over-estimate how much people will want the cookies.

13. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    @Diane Lane@Diane Lane I don't think I have seen the chocolate/white ones much less tried them. I like oreos but I like the different types of things they do with oreos better. So now I will def have to keep my eyes open for those so I can try them.

@Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon You might want to check Walmart for them I have seen them at Walmart so far I think they are the only ones who have them right now, they are very good its just sad to know after fall they will be gone.

That is actually cheaper than what I paid. I had to paid 4.50 for the cookies but I when on post and were able to get them for 2.50 so I think that is just the standard price.

@DreekLass@DreekLass I haven't tried the peanut butter ones I have seen them but I just didn't think they would be so great tasting with peanut butter some things just don't mix, but i'm glad I haven't tried them now.

#13Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
  14. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    Pumpkin Oreos are really good in my opinion. My favorites will probably always be the vanilla ones, but I don't mind eating the pumpkin oreos once in a while.

15. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not a big fan of pumpkins but I do love Oreos. In the pumpkin spice cookie does the cream in the middle taste the same.? I like to separate the cookies, eat the cream and then eat the cookies. I love chocolate and by splitting the cookie I get two cookies to enjoy.

16. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was sooo excited to try the peanut butter ones, because anything peanut butter is usually a fabulous thing for the taste buds right? Lol. And the actual peanut butter filling itself is nice. Well, it tastes ok, ut combined with the dark chocolate tasting biscuit that Oreos are known for, the taste of the filing gets lost, and it is not a nice or complimentary combination in the least.

17. elnory09

elnory09New Member

Threads:
    I've been passing these by each time I see them. Seeing that people actually like them I might have to give them a try now. I love pumpkin. I just wasn't sure about pumpkin and oreo.

18. missfortune81

missfortune81Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of the 'normal' Oreos , but I have to say these flavors they come out with are very intriguing. I love pumpkin spice, so'm thinking I might like them. I want to try some of the other flavors like peanut butter cup and brownie batter. I like the double stuff too. Yum!

19. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried the pumpkin spice oreos and did not care for them. I love oreos too but not this flavor. I tried the smores flavored ones and they were so good I couldn't stop eating them. The red velvet ones were good too but I still just love the regular flavor the best. Fiber One brownies came out with pumpkin flavored ones and my daughter was eating two to three of them at a time. I tasted them and they weren't bad but I am not a fan of the brownies anyway.

20. paleblueskies

paleblueskiesNew Member

Threads:
    When I bought them I honestly expected to love them, but me personally I didn't care much for them. I'm not sure if my taste buds where just off that day or I just didn't have the taste for them. I really wanted to like them.:confused: