Purchasing Electronic Online

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by prose • Apr 9, 2016.

1. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    I have yes and have in fact been doing so for many, many years now - as not only is buying online the easiest and most cost effective way for me to buy electronic items - as I live in the middle of nowhere - but its my preference - as from my experience the positives far outweigh any possible negatives - particularly as - apart from there being a much wider selection of models and manufacturers to choose from - the deals online are way, way, better than anything walk-in stores have to offer - meaning the savings made are considerably large in comparison

To be honest - if looking to save money - there really isn't any reason not to take advantage of the huge savings that can be made from buying electronic items online - especially as the risks involved - are in reality - negligible - providing you always buy from a reputable site and always ensure that the item you are buying comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty and not just a seller's warranty.

2. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhyaMember

Threads:
    We all love shopping from our homes and let someone deliver our products. It is great for those who don't have enough time to go get it themselves, and you are also saving a lot of fuel and the time you spend on long ques. Online shopping has taken off so well in India that retailers are getting angry and doing strikes against Online Shops. Most Online shops offer the same products available at the retail Store for almost 3/4th the price. So, Why not?

3. ADE07

ADE07New Member

Threads:
    While I do enjoy seeing and touching the products in an actual store, I often shop online because it's easier and faster. I always check for the service level reviews though. Cheap is good but if you have to go out of your way to return the product when it's broken or has another issue, you'll still end up paying a lot more. This is why I don't mind paying a little extra for a store with a good reputation and reviews.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the people that you talk to today have some sort of anxiety disorder too, so on top of shopping online for those important items being convenient, it is literally a life saver for people with disorders like anxiety.

When it comes to electronics, I would also prefer to get a feel for the product in person. Even though two products may look identical, I get better vibes from one over the other a lot of the time, and when you buy online that sort of experience is taken away. But that is the trade off that people make.