Purchasing Toys off Online Sites?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by kingusama92 • Apr 28, 2012.

1. Albertharris

AlbertharrisNew Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy toys in online way. Nowadays we are showing many online site which is good customer. We are showing a wide range of toys and child kids product on the online store so you have a batter opportunity to find our preferable toys. It's important to choose a well recognized online site for shopping.

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I purchase toys from Ebay, I would suggest only applying for products that come recorded delivery because I've found a lot of products sent "second class delivery" have been lost in the mail.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I don't feel comfortable buying toys online so i never have i get them from regular stores the only time i brought toys online was through walmart kmat or target but that's about it.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yup, I buy my teenage daughter's action figures online because a lot of the figures she collects aren't easy to find in local toy stores. I've never had a problem ordering toys online and the prices are usually lower.
    I don't know why people keep bringing up lead. If a toy is lead free at Toys R Us, it will still be lead free if you order it from Toys R Us.com and have it shipped to your home.

5. jellybean

jellybeanMember

Threads:
    I do both. I like Amazon for online toys, as they tend to have the best prices and I have PRIME so I get free shipping. Yet there are a lot of good things about going to a toy store. When we do go, I prefer small boutique type stores as I prefer toys that are wooden or made of other natural materials. I also really like toys that are going to last and that they will play with for a long time. Sometimes we'll scout out toys in stores and then purchase online if we find a better price (which is often). I'm trying to cut down on the amount of stuff my kids have, though, so I won't be buying toys for a while.