Purchasing Tv From Online Sites

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by naruto100 • Feb 9, 2017.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100, Well I'm glad that your purchase of that tv was a good one. Just don't buy stuff, especially expensive electronic items from abroad, because sending them back can cost quite a lot even if you're assured of a warranty. I wasn't able to send a phone that I bought in China because the shipping was quite expensive, and there's no guarantee that my phone will be fixed by the technicians since it won't even turn on in the first place.

2. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @Alexandoy@Alexandoy I'll say this post just came at the right time, just yesterday I was seriously checking online to buy a new mobile phone online. Though I had a little thought about the possibility of receiving a defective phone and other minor issues, I just waived them off. I think with this I'd have to reconsider my stand whether to go online or make purchases at local stores.

#22Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @moneymania@moneymania Its not like purchasing from abroad. As sellers are from my country only. And also I don't need to send items to seller as brand which I purchased, there is showroom of that brand in my city. So I can hand over the item to them for warranty purpose. So it will not cost me anything. I just need to visit the showroom or service station.

#23Apr 29, 2017
  4. christiana

christianaNew Member

Threads:
    I don't feel comfortable to buy a big item from online. I always buy a small item from online. The main problem of buying a big thing from online is, there has a chance to broken any parts. Also, the shipping cost is a factor. So I would suggest you to buy from store near your location.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @christiana@christiana Well, my experience for buying TV was really good. Even if there is chance of broken any parts, but we can get exchanged. I mean if we receive damage piece then either we can refuse to take it or can exchange it later on. So I don't thing anything wrong it it. And also shipping has been improved lot these days in compare to past. They do take care of all these things quite preciously.

#25May 1, 2017