Purina Dog Food

Discussion in Pets started by Isabellas2007 • Jun 5, 2012.

1. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I know that many people like to use the natural dog foods and I am one of these. However, I know that I have to use the Purina One Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs and Skin because of my dogs allergies to so many foods. With this food, though, I do not have to be concerned about the corn causing him any issues because they make this food without corn. I highly recommend this food if you have a dog with any type of allergies!~

2. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Purina is a high quality brand of pet food and is perfectly acceptable to feed your dog, especially if he/she has known allergies and tolerates the food well. its a common misconception that you have to pay a lot of money to feed your dog well. this is often not the case. Purina has always been known for creating well balanced dog foods at an affrdable price.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not yet tried feeding Purina dog food on our dog, but based from the comments here, it seems like a good dog food. I will try it out sometime. We have a cat too, so I will also try out their cat food.

4. dekujasmine

dekujasmineNew Member

Threads:
    I always buy Purina dog food for my Labrador, even though he doesn't have allergies of any kind. I mainly purchase it because I know that Purina is top-quality, affordable, and is sold almost everywhere, not to mention my dog loves it. I recommend it for all dog owners.

5. avadarling

avadarlingMember

Threads:
    Thank you for this thread I have read a lot of useful information here!

6. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that you don't have to spend a fortune to purchase good dog food. The vet's office will try to sell you very expensive dog food, but who can afford that? My dogs eat Alpo and are happy as larks, and very healthy too.

7. Daishana

DaishanaNew Member

Threads:
    I totally 100% agree I'm a real user of Purina. My dog had excessive vomiting and diarrhea. To any food to the point where we where cooking rice for her everyday that's all that she could hold down. But a wonderful doctor gave her a bag of Purina and told me to give her a little to see how it goes. And I've been hooked ever since! Purina gave my dog her life back.

8. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    my brother use Purina for his dog and he says that it is perfect dog food,

#8May 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013